🐈
» Forums » Support » Someone logged in my ID
Page options
mohsin013
Community Member

Someone logged in my ID

Dear All, 

I received a notification last day. One of my clients received a reply that I had not responded to. Someone just logged into my ID and responded to a number of my clients. After changing my Upwork password, I received a notification that someone tried to log into my account again.

Someone attempted to change some of my information, such as my payment method, name, and location. 

Is there any way to secure your ID  or change your current email address? 

6 REPLIES 6
ArjayM

Hi Muhammad,

I certainly understand how alarming this situation is for you. I can confirm that your concern has been escalated to the appropriate team by updating your support ticket here. Please continue communicating with the team through that ticket so that you'll be assisted more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mohsin013
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I just received a notification that someone attempted to log in to my ID again. I have changed my password once again. It is extremely frustrating to experience this. He may have attempted to change a few details and as a result, my ID has been placed on hold, which is affecting my work. I have been asked to submit my identification, which I already did the previous day. However, there has been no response from the Upwork team. Since I have provided my ID twice in the past, why is Upwork unwilling to ask for it? 

I have attached a screenshot. I don't live in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Could me please help me with this? 

Hi Muhammad,

Since the issue has been already escalated and is already being handled by the support team, I'd suggest that you continue to communicate with them about this. This way we can be more efficient and keep all communication in one place. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello, Luiggi. 

I have already sent emails and communicated my concern to the team. I have not received a solution from them. In their response, they simply explained how to change my password. It is not a matter of changing the password that concerns me. After my ID was logged in by someone, it was placed on hold, and Upwork requested that I verify my ID. The ID has already been provided and I am available to participate in any video conference. As of yet, the team has not responded. I have been waiting for their response for two days. 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I understand how important this matter is for you. I can confirm that we have already received your response to the support ticket. Please note that all inquiries via a support ticket are handled in the order in which they are received. It may take up to 24-48 hours for the team to review and respond to your inquiries. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths