🐈
» Forums » Support » Sos
Page options
b3183d2f
Community Member

Sos

Greetings.
It has been a long time since you wrote that the person in charge should write to me. Still no response😡😡😡
In addition, I am already afraid to respond to vacancies, because my connections will disappear again and I have to play games or sit around.
I don't like this kind of irresponsibility of Upwork towards freelancers.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Maksym, if you are referring to the proposal you sent to the job post above, Connects won't be returned if it's not determined that the job violates the Terms of Service.

If you feel a job post is suspicious, you can report it using the available flagging options so the team can investigate further; however, please know that this doesn't automatically guarantee that the job post will be removed if it's not considered to be violating the TOS.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
NikolaS

Hi Maksym, 

I will be happy to help. Are you referring to your support ticket? If so, I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

If you need further assistance feel free to follow up with our team directly on your support ticket and they will be happy to help. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
b3183d2f
Community Member

Congratulations.
There's an open request that hasn't been resolved yet!
Moreover, the problem remains.

Regarding the above. This is my other request, regarding the return of the connection for applying for an obviously fraudulent vacancy.
They promised me, they promised to solve it, but nothing. In addition to the fact that I wrote to support more than once. I filed a complaint about the vacancy and wrote through the "feedback" ....

How many times can you write the same thing😡😡😡😡

ArjayM
Community Member

We understand your concerns Maksym,

We really want to give your report and situation the attention it deserves. That is why Nikola was able to create a ticket for your case so that our support team can assist you accordingly and more efficiently. Feel free to coordinate if you have other concerns or clarifications; they'll gladly help.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b3183d2f
Community Member

Hello.

Yes, but I am concerned that not a single appeal has solved the problem of returning my spent connections.
I'm already afraid to spend on other vacancies, so everything is standing still and I'm not earning.

Please understand me! How long do I have to wait for the refund? It's not my fault that there are scammers on the platform.

b3183d2f
Community Member

• I don't see where Nykola created ticket for support team
b3183d2f
Community Member

I really don't like it anymore😠😠😠😠.  How much longer are you going to make me wait to solve the problem?😠
This is not good support.
Do I have to wait another year without taking a job?

Hi Maksym,

I am sorry to hear how you feel about our support. I checked your account and I see that one of our team members has already responded to the open support ticket suggesting the necessary steps to resolve your concern. 

Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep
For some reason, you, like others to whom I have written about the same thing, write about the same thing.
That request was for a saved job search.
Now it's open.
I am specifically writing about another request that I sent through the support service, through the community, and through feedback, but the problem is still hanging unresolved. This request concerns the return of my spent connections to a job that is fraudulenthttps://www.upwork.com/ab/proposals/

Initiated Jan 22, 2024
4 weeks ago
General Profile)

It is still hanging and the client was not going to hire anyone, and I wasted the connection. This is not my fault. Do you understand?
One of the moderators wrote that they would contact me about it, but no one has contacted me yet.
So PradeepH, I'm nervous and I can't go on, because I don't want the same thing to happen next time and I've wasted my connections. Do you understand what I mean?

b3183d2f
Community Member

😠😠😠😠😠😠 how long can I wait for my issue to be resolved. It's been three months now.
Upwork, you make me unwilling to use a service where the support does not solve problems.

Maksym, if you are referring to the proposal you sent to the job post above, Connects won't be returned if it's not determined that the job violates the Terms of Service.

If you feel a job post is suspicious, you can report it using the available flagging options so the team can investigate further; however, please know that this doesn't automatically guarantee that the job post will be removed if it's not considered to be violating the TOS.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b3183d2f
Community Member

Why are you doing this? There is no solution to my question, and you say that the issue is resolved.

And what kind of moderator do you think I am, that I should lose my connection because someone is engaged in fraud. If you don't return the connection, how can I be sure that the next time it won't be the same? Or do I have to pay money to compensate for your shortcomings? It shouldn't be like that!

It's been several months since the help didn't help me and the vaunted upwork didn't return the connections. I'm angry with you and you are not the good platform they say you are, that you are one of the best. You are not.
You leave a bad impression.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths