🐈
» Forums » Support » Suddenly no option for "to Local bank "
Page options
farrela
Community Member

Suddenly no option for "to Local bank "

Hello!
I'm from Sarajevo (Bosnia & Herzegovina) and I had my bank connected with Upwork as to send Directly to Local Bank. I'm currently in Tbilisi (Georgia) and I did change my bank card, but it's exactly the same bank I had previously used and withdrawn money after getting paid on Upwork.

Since I did change the card - and added a new billing method, I still don't have the option "Direct to local Bank" ? Is there anyone who can help me out with what happened?

I also have Georgian bank that I could put as main billing method but I'm not sure if Georgian bank has an option "Direct to Local Bank"?
Thank you in advance!

Faris L

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Faris,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, some payment methods including Direct to Local Bank Transfer aren't available in some locations. When you click on Add a Payment Method, you should see the other options available to you.

Additionally, you may check this article to know more about Getting Paid on Upwork.

~ AJ
Upwork
farrela
Community Member

Hey,
I'm aware of that some countries it is not possible, but I'm writing as I've said in the topic because it worked perfectly fine connecting it to my local bank and after I changed to a new bank card (everything else is the same) and tried to add the billing method there was no option?

Could it be because I'm traveling and it's a different VPN? Even though that doesn't make sense

Hope you can help me with this confusing issue

Hi Faris,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths