Support ticket

Hi,

How to raise the support ticket?

Thank you for helping me out.

-Apinia

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Apinia,

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Apinia,

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

The "Get Support" button is no longer at the bottom of the page.  How do I find it?

dmzbc
Community Member

The chatbot is utterly useless and refuses to connect to support.  I went round and round with that stupid "ai" like 5 times if it asks me to explain my problem one more time... Clippy was more helpful than the chatbot you all set up.

3d725151
Community Member

lets build an ecosystem.users try to trade for some work.and we don't need any person to support.lets redirect the user community.so we will earn.its good system.this is the answer why fiverr better than other platforms.

ui has problem it does't show css.it shows text 🙂

contact support button died.

I think I'm wasting my time

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths