🐈
» Forums » Support » Suspended Account
Page options
cybercom
Community Member

Suspended Account

Hello,

We are agency and we had an account with upwork since many years. We were busy with the other work. Since last few years we were not accepting the freelancing work due to business contracts.

Now we want to start with the freelancing work again. When i login to my account i see a message "Your account has been suspended". We alreay have work history on upwork. Can someone help me to get the account active.

Thanks & Regards,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Amani,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket here and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

769 REPLIES 769

Hi Raza,

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner on this. I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case and please expect an update on this page once your account has been fully reviewed. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
raza-agha
Community Member

Hello Arjay, its been over 4 days and still no action. Altogether its the second week and my id is still suspended 

Hi Raza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you. All I can see is support users closing my new tickets and consolidating everything into one ticket. However, even the past ticket is not being attended either. Can someone from the team assist me with this Notification Bar removal which has paused by work for last 2 weeks.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/37002853 <- please refer to this ticket you can also see the thread as to how I have been following up yet there is no response.

Hi Raza,

I can confirm that your case has been escalated to the appropriate team. Please allow the team time to review your account and you should be getting an update on that support ticket once done. A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

My upwork profile shows a notification bar which says my account has been suspended - contact customer support.

Even after replying to the ticket generated by Upwork Support and my response, the suspension was lifted from my account and I was able to access it. But because of technical glitch my profile still says the same and is not letting me use the platform like before.

I have even used Appeal Suspension option so I can get access to my account but neither of the tickets I have generated have received any kind of update from the support user.

Ticket ID 1: #37130053
Ticket ID 2: #37002853

raza-agha
Community Member

Arjay,

It's been over 13 days to be exact and I haven't received any update on the said ticket. Can you please confirm if the support ticket load is so high that a freelancer concern or question goes unnoticed?

What have I done to deserve this kind of treatment?

Some **Edited for Community Guidelines** from the support team was attending to my Support Ticket and still there is no update. Ticket ID  #37002853

sidranazirbwp
Community Member

Upwork suspended my account to permission for someone else to use or access your Upwork account Please guide me

Thanks

Hi Sidra,

I can see that you've recently communicated with one of the team members about your account suspension concern. Please continue coordinating with the team through the same ticket here or in your email so that they can assist you more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths