🐈
» Forums » Support » Technical support has not solved my problem y...
Page options
esraa-sam
Community Member

Technical support has not solved my problem yet

Hi,

I have already opened a ticket Id #44706011

My issue was escalated to the Technical Support Team, but unfortunately, the matter remains unresolved. I would appreciate it if one of the moderators could look into it further and expedite a resolution.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

3 REPLIES 3
spectralua
Community Member

Look for email about this ticket. Repply to. Ticket will be reopened with your repply.

It is still open since 26 Dec. The Upwork team informed me that they haven't heard from the Technical Team yet. So, I hope one of the moderators can look into it and help me soon. 

Hi Esraa,

We understand how you want this issue with your account resolved immediately, and we apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, we haven't heard from our Technical Team yet, but the support team has already requested an update.

Rest assured that they're reviewing your report closely and will provide you with any information on the same ticket here as soon as the support team hears from them.

We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths