🐈
» Forums » Support » The customer service not reply
Page options
870ae0a7
Community Member

The customer service not reply

Request #38544547

good evening upwork, I wanted to know if there is someone from customer service.

Because the agents are not responding to my ticket. It's been almost two days and still no response. Does anyone know if they also respond on Saturdays and Sundays?

I have my account suspended for a stupid thing about my profile picture. So I would just like someone even the moderators solicit them.

Thanks,

Alessandro

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Alessandro,

Customer support is available during weekends too. They will respond to your ticket as soon as they get to it. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
759e32fa

Hi Alessandro,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, thank you for your reply. 

Can you simply tell me if the customer service work also Saturday and Sunday? Thank you. 

Hi Alessandro,

Customer support is available during weekends too. They will respond to your ticket as soon as they get to it. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks Annie. You are very kind and helpful.

I will write here again if customer service does not answer me.

Please though, if you can do anything to solicit my request do it because they haven't responded to me for almost two days and I have my account suspended.

If I didn't have my account suspended I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer.

Regards,

Alessandro 

ad9bf486
Community Member

I cannot get customer service either.  I accidentally signed up as a freelancer when I meant to sign up as a client.  Even though I have deleted my account and signed up as a cient with other emails belonging to me, Upwork still sets me up as a freelancer.  It is infuriating.   You cannot get a human representative, and the chat bot cannot fix this issue.  It tells you that you can reach additional customer support at the end of the help and support pages.  I've tried.  I do see a forum where this very isssue is discussed and someone responds it can be fixed.  But they dont' say how.  They don't leave an obveouse way for me to send a message on that forum so that I can at leaast get a response.  So, I have to use another company.

Hi Dianne,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties raising a ticket and getting support. Users can only have one account, and having several ones with different email addresses violates Upwork's TOS. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address associated with your main account? We'll have that reviewed and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths