🐈
» Forums » Support » The details of the freelancer jobs are no lon...
Page options
47f8da3f
Community Member

The details of the freelancer jobs are no longer diJob detail is not displayed in the completed jobs

The details of the freelancer jobs are no longer displayed under the job detail just a white window. Removed the ability to view?
If yes, then why do companies have job detail displayed?

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Serafim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. Please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
47f8da3f
Community Member

How soon will the problem be solved or when will they start solving it?

Hi Serafim,

I can see that you're already communicating with the support team who are investigating your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as they have an update for you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

How is the solution to this problem progressing?

Hi Serafim,

I’m sorry but I won’t be able to assist you here further. Your ticket is assigned to the correct team, and they should be able to help you with your concern. I would recommend updating the same ticket thread if you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths