🐈
» Forums » Support » There was an error loading this page
Page options
1eecfbf0
Community Member

There was an error loading this page

Greetings! There is a error pop-up whenever i try to submit a proposal. It says 

"There was an error loading this page: error [71796c3378f47a7d-SEA, 71796c3378f47a7d-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information." 
I even tried to open it in a diffrent browser but it didn't help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Rasul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Additionally, please know that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Your profile photo should be a clear, headshot-style photo of you which is cropped from the top of your head, and just below your shoulders, and -

• you are not wearing sunglasses in the photo;
  • it is not a logo or clip-art;
  • it is not a group photo; 
  • the photo was not digitally-altered 

Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Rasul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Additionally, please know that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Your profile photo should be a clear, headshot-style photo of you which is cropped from the top of your head, and just below your shoulders, and -

• you are not wearing sunglasses in the photo;
  • it is not a logo or clip-art;
  • it is not a group photo; 
  • the photo was not digitally-altered 

Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1264577f
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I am getting the a similar error message when opening my profile page.

"There was an error loading this page: error [746fd874f8cbae12-BOS, 746fd874f8cbae12-BOS]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

See attached screenshot.

Please tell me how to resolve this error.

I await your prompt reply and swift resolution to this matter.

Truly,

Leslie

Hi Leslie,

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c00ff707
Community Member

I have the same issue as I was about to submiit my application for a client.

Here is the error when I try to submit.

There was an error loading this page: error [76749d7b5be607a6-SEA, 76749d7b5be607a6-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information. }

Hi Jonard,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ AJ
Upwork
c0a845a2
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue with "There was an error loading this page: error [76dc0eb9bba5c1cb-SEA, 76dc0eb9bba5c1cb-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information." 

I was about to send my proporsal but I can neither screen the job nor send any proporsal, seems like I am not allowed. 

Hi Burcu,

Thank you for reporting this here. However, I actually tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. There's no restriction on your account so that should not be the case. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.

Let us know if the issue persists along with a screenshot of what you can see from your end upon sending a proposal. We will surely look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c0a845a2
Community Member

Hello Arjay, 

Thank you for promt answer. I tried with different browser but I am still getting same error. Sending you screenshots.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

error.PNG

Hi Burcu,

Thank you for following up and sharing screenshots from your end. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths