🐈
» Forums » Support » This profile is no longer available.
Page options
247ec1c1
Community Member

This profile is no longer available.

After I passed the verification of my account my profile is still no longer available and I can't access it.

Please I want to solve this problem as soon as possible, Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Muhammed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked your account and can also confirm that there's no restriction and your ID has been completely verified. I've manually generated Your Profile so you should be able to access the page now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
abu_ansarul-mush
Community Member

If your Upwork profile is no longer available after passing the verification process, it's possible that your account has been suspended or banned for violating Upwork's terms of service. In this case, you should have received an email from Upwork explaining the reason for the suspension or ban.

If you have not received any notification from Upwork, you can try contacting Upwork customer support for assistance. You can submit a support request by going to the Upwork Help Center and clicking the "Contact Upwork Support" button at the bottom of the page. You can then select the appropriate category for your issue and provide a detailed explanation of the problem you're experiencing.

In the meantime, it's important to make sure you have not violated any of Upwork's terms of service. This includes things like providing false information on your profile, engaging in fraudulent or unethical behavior, or violating the intellectual property rights of others. If you're unsure whether you've violated any of Upwork's policies, you can review the Upwork Terms of Service and Community Guidelines for more information.

It's also worth noting that Upwork may take several days or even weeks to review and respond to support requests, so it's important to be patient while waiting for a resolution.

I appealed my profile as you directed me and got the ticket solved as soon as I filed it and received an email saying that the account is not suspended in the first place and accordingly the request was disregarded 

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Muhammed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked your account and can also confirm that there's no restriction and your ID has been completely verified. I've manually generated Your Profile so you should be able to access the page now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mamuntarek
Community Member

I have the same problem. My profile shows tht "this profile is no longer available". How can I solve this?

Hi Abdullah,

I can see that your profile is actually set to private. I've reset your profile visibility so that it's back to public. You can check this help article to learn why your profile visibility can change.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths