🐈
» Forums » Support » Time Zone Issue
Page options
ded080b4
Community Member

Time Zone Issue

The Time Zone on my profile is set to UTC-05:00 Eastern Time (US & Canada). But when a client has Eastern Time Zone set as a preferred qualification, I see a red exclamation mark. I tried clearing my cache, but the problem wasn't resolved. Can someone please help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi there,

I can also see that you've been communicating with the appropriate team about your concern and it looks like it's been fixed. Please don't hesitate to update this page if you have questions or still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlisle,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the job post you're referring to? Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
kk-freelancer
Community Member

This is happening to me as well. I submitted a ticket today, so I hope it's being taken care of. Maybe it's just a bug.

Hi there,

I can also see that you've been communicating with the appropriate team about your concern and it looks like it's been fixed. Please don't hesitate to update this page if you have questions or still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ded080b4
Community Member

Hey Arjay and K K,

I submitted some proposals yesterday and noticed that this issue has been solved by the support team.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths