🐈
» Forums » Support » Top Rated Badge Disappeared
Page options
hassanbaig261
Community Member

Top Rated Badge Disappeared

Hey,
My Top rated badge also got disappeared. I was away for the last couple of months but I was top rated and in stats, it still shows I am eligible but for the last couple of days it got disappeared. I am going to resume the work again on Upwork and If you can help me out that would be great.
Also, there's one question I want to ask. If someone becomes top-rated and fills the eligibility criteria and for some reason, JSS drops below 90%. Will the 16 weeks start from the start or he/she just has to bring jss back to 90+?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Hassan,

Thank you for your message. Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

Top Rated eligible weeks. 89%- is not eligible. So some weeks will be excluded.

Thanks for your reply. Can you also guide me on why my top-rated badge disappeared? I didn't do any changes to my profile and it was there a couple of days back when I checked. Also on my stats, everything is complete. I have 1000$+ earnings and 91% JSS with 16/16 weeks passed.

Some moderator will check your profile soon. Maybe some issue. I have no access for all details.

Thanks for your time. Really appreciate it. Waiting for someone's reply.

PradeepH

Hi Hassan,

Thank you for your message. Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for your reply. The support team contacted me with the underlying issue. 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths