🐈
» Forums » Support » Top rated
Page options
gul_saba
Community Member

Top rated

I had met all criteria for the Top rated badge but there is no badge on my profile. Please help.

Today I completed 13 weeks with 100% jss and complete profile with more than 1k earning in a year.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Saba,

Thank you for your message. The Top Rated badge will be automatically added to your Upwork account within 24-48 hours after you meet the requirements listed here

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gul_saba
Community Member

Please I need help

be41d702
Community Member

Hello,

I have a similar issue with the talent badge. When I log in to my account, it shows "Top Rate Plus" but when my profile is viewed by others, it shows "Top Rated" only. Link here: https://www.upwork.com/fl/~01635f8ab984709882

Upwork Community Managers, please help!

Thanks!

Raine

Hi Raine,

Thank you for your message. Business and Enterprise clients, along with Plus clients, will see your Top Rated Plus badge. All other clients will continue to see your Top Rated badge. We eventually plan to roll it out to all clients soon.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
PradeepH

Hi Saba,

Thank you for your message. The Top Rated badge will be automatically added to your Upwork account within 24-48 hours after you meet the requirements listed here

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank You

Hi Pradeep! I am going in my 5 week out of 16 and my JSS turn down to 86% from 100. So does that mean my nect top rated 16 weeks will restart once the current 16 weeks will end?

kindly suggest!

Hi Mehwish,

In order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths