🐈
» Forums » Support » Troubles with connects buying
Page options
v_zadovsky
Community Member

Troubles with connects buying

Hello!

I'm trying to buy some connects from the account balance and get this instead: "Sorry, we couldn't charge the billing method you selected..."
You could check the screenshot in the attachment
There is enough money on the account balance to pay the bill. Why I'm unable to do that?
How to solve the situation?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that your billing method has an expired card. Could you please add a new active card or remove the card details and try again to buy Connects using your Upwork balance?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that your billing method has an expired card. Could you please add a new active card or remove the card details and try again to buy Connects using your Upwork balance?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
07cde080
Community Member

According to the web search results, this issue may happen when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. You should contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge declinehtt

935d1fa9
Community Member

Although you're using your account balance to make the purchase, Upwork's system might still require a valid billing method on file for verification purposes. Make sure that your billing method (credit card, PayPal, etc.) is up to date and correctly entered in your account settings.

agree

07cde080
Community Member

Ensure that the payment method linked to your account is up-to-date and valid. If you're using a credit/debit card, make sure that it hasn't expired, and the card details (including the CVV) are entered correctly.

935d1fa9
Community Member

Double-check that the billing information, such as your credit card details or payment method, is accurate. Ensure that the payment method you've selected is valid and has sufficient funds.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths