🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to reach out to the support team.
Page options
chandel_cnaina
Community Member

Unable to reach out to the support team.

Hello, I've invested countless hours on support.upwork.com without any success. I'm unable to contact Support and, despite the information that suggests a "Get Support" widget is available at the bottom of the page and on all Help Center pages, I can't seem to find it.

I'm currently facing a critical issue with a client, despite having provided services free of charge since July 3, 2023. Now, the client is threatening to initiate a chargeback through their bank. This situation is pressing, and I have all the necessary evidence of the work performed, as well as our conversations within the Upwork platform. I've always ensured that every aspect of our collaboration has been conducted through Upwork.

I urgently require assistance in opening a support ticket to address this situation.

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Naina,

I'm sorry to learn about this experience. I see that you've been coordinating with the team about the issue, and a support ticket has been set up. Please continue working with the team handling the case; they'll surely assist you in resolving the issue. You may access your ticket on this page and your email for updates.

~ Arjay
Upwork
chandel_cnaina
Community Member

Hi Arjay, this is about a different client. He hasn't filed any dispute yet but threatening to file if I do not make the changes for any service fee. 

He even listed 20 new changes. I asked him to share the changes in a single go. However, I am pretty sure, that if I make these changes as the client requested if will then also add more changes. I can make the minor changes but he is asking to change the functionalities within the website. 

I need Upwork assistance for like "How to manage this client?"

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths