🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to submit proposal
Page options
1aea8dfd
Community Member

cannot get a refund for my membership support not available

i've signed up for the plus membership to get "connects" and apply for jobs. i couldn't use any connects. so i want to cancel the membership and get a refund since i couldn't use it. i cannot contact support whatsoever. no live chat person. no alternate contacts. can't open a ticket. nothing. even the headquarters phone number is an automated recording. very disappointing for being a one time customer. I NEED A REFUND!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chadash,

I understand you're experiencing the same issue as Isabella. I'd like to confirm that our team has been made aware of this experience and they are investigating the cause. We'll be sure to update this thread as soon as we have more information.

Update: 

This issue has been resolved, thank you all for your patience.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Isabella,

I'm sorry to hear this is how your first experience using Upwork has gone. I went ahead and escalated your community post to a support ticket for you. One of our agents will contact you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
63e8c578
Community Member

connects.png

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chadash,

I understand you're experiencing the same issue as Isabella. I'd like to confirm that our team has been made aware of this experience and they are investigating the cause. We'll be sure to update this thread as soon as we have more information.

Update: 

This issue has been resolved, thank you all for your patience.

~Andrea
Upwork
63e8c578
Community Member

Andrea, the issue still persists and it's been already three days. Nobody reached me about the problem and I do not see any progress about it.

Hi Chadash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
85d84b29
Community Member

Hello, I have problems when try to apply. Can you check and solve my issue, please. Thank you. I explained well the problem in my message 2 days ago.

Hello, I paid for plus plan, got 92 connects according to the plan. However, when I try to send a proposal it says "buy connects to apply". The proposal requires 15 connects only. Solve this, please. Thank you in advance. 
P. S. I cannot buy any connects because you didn't share the promo code with me

IMG_4325.png

77746d17
Community Member

Hi,

I want to request a refund on my Agency Plus membership fee. I have asked the support bot but the steps it is providing is not helpful. It suggested that I degrade my account which I did but it doesnt show me how I can get my refund. I would appreciate some urgent help on this

bd0e8793
Community Member

Hello, I'm unable to submit proposals to jobs. I have purchase 150 connects and every time I go to submit proposal it keeps showing me to buy connects, but I already have 150. Can someone please help.

I am having the same issue.

Hi Thaddeus,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

Hi Abdul,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble submitting proposals. I checked and it looks like your proposal is assigned as an Exclusive agency member to an agency. As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency. For more information please check out this help article.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Yes but I get the same issue when I'm logged in under the agency as well too. I am the owner of the agency so when I log into either account it still show this issue

Hi Abdul,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Chathura,

I am sorry to hear about your decision to downgrade your Agency membership plan. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
77746d17
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for getting back to me regarding this. Can I know roughly how long an agent takes to get back to me with a support ticket because when I accessed my support tickets now it shows that its empty. 

Appreciate your assistance on this.

77746d17
Community Member

Hi,

I haven't had an update on the issue I have mentioned above. Although, I have been told a ticket has been raised I have no display of any tickets in the system (as per the attached). Appreciate if you can provide me an update regarding this ASAP.

Hi Chathura,

We're sorry that you were unable to access the ticket. We've submitted a support ticket to our team to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths