🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable top upload profile picture
Page options
63856d05
Community Member

Unable top upload profile picture

'rry something went wrong. we were unable to upload your image upwork' is what im answered with when I try to upload my profile picture. Please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sahejdeep,

When uploading a profile picture, it should be a close-up image of your head and shoulders, clearly showing your face. It should also look professional. That doesn't mean you need to get headshots taken in a studio. It just should be the sort of picture you'd use for a passport or other ID.

Please also make sure they adhere to these Upwork profile picture checklist:

• At least 250 x 250 pixels
  • No more than 4000 x 4000 pixels
  • Accepted extensions: .jpeg, .png or .gif
  • Max size is 5 MB

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Sahejdeep,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
63856d05
Community Member

It still perists. Is anything wrong with the image?

Hi Sahejdeep,

When uploading a profile picture, it should be a close-up image of your head and shoulders, clearly showing your face. It should also look professional. That doesn't mean you need to get headshots taken in a studio. It just should be the sort of picture you'd use for a passport or other ID.

Please also make sure they adhere to these Upwork profile picture checklist:

• At least 250 x 250 pixels
  • No more than 4000 x 4000 pixels
  • Accepted extensions: .jpeg, .png or .gif
  • Max size is 5 MB

~ AJ
Upwork
0d8f659f
Community Member

This is still a problem. I'm unable to upload my profile picture as well despite doing all those things that the moderator/technical team recommends. It means I cannot complete or publish my profile and sign up for work. Very frustrating. I see highly competent ICT people in this community. Can they come up with a solution for Upwork?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths