🐈
» Forums » Support » Under 18 Freelancer on Upwork
Page options
fd542830
Community Member

Under 18 Freelancer on Upwork

I worked for a client and I got milestone for that. After getting the milestone from my client I got identify verification request. So, as under 18 I'm ineligible to verify my profile and if I don't verify my profile now then my account will be suspended and my recieved milestone will be return to the client. And I don't want my profile suspended and want to loose my earnings. In that case, what can I do to save my profile and earnings?  

3 REPLIES 3
spectralua
Community Member

Next time read before and only after that click "I understand and agree".

^ This reply is absolutely on point! The terms of service require you to be 18 or older to create an account.

Since your account is in direct violation of the ToS, it is subject to immediate termination at any point without notice.

You will need to wait until you are 18, after which you will be able to verify your identity and get started with Upwork, Insha’Allah (God Willing).

May Allah (S.W.T.) guide you and bestow upon you His Blessings; Ameen.

ArjayM

Hi Fardinuzzaman,

When you create an Upwork account, you are required to follow our Terms of Service (TOS). That said, please remember that users must be 18 years of age and above to utilize the platform for their career growth. I've shared your report with the appropriate team and one of the members will be in touch with more information about the status of your account once it's been thoroughly reviewed.

You may want to review this help article to become more acquainted with how Upwork TOS works.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths