🐈
» Forums » Support » Unresolved Account Suspension and Lack of Res...
Page options
110e63f2
Community Member

Unresolved Account Suspension and Lack of Response (Ticket #39849352)

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I am writing to express my frustration and dissatisfaction with the handling of my long-standing Upwork account, which has been suspended without proper explanation or recourse.

Despite being a member of the Upwork community for many years and maintaining an excellent track record, my account was unexpectedly suspended. I have diligently followed the prescribed process by submitting multiple unsuspension form requests, but unfortunately, I have not received any substantive response or resolution from your team.

The only acknowledgment I have received is a ticket number (#39849352), which requires me to log in to my account to communicate further. However, since my account is currently blocked, I am unable to access it or provide any additional information requested.

This lack of communication and inability to resolve the suspension issue is not only frustrating but also detrimental to my freelancing business and income stream. I have always abided by Upwork's terms of service and have consistently delivered high-quality work to my clients.

I am at a loss as to what I could have possibly done to deserve such treatment, especially after being a loyal and active member of the Upwork community for an extended period.

I kindly request that you review my case thoroughly and provide me with a clear explanation for the suspension, as well as a fair opportunity to appeal or rectify any perceived issues. If there has been a misunderstanding or error on your part, I urge you to reinstate my account promptly to minimize further disruption to my work and income.

I am available to provide any additional information or clarification that may be required to resolve this matter swiftly and amicably.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to a timely and satisfactory resolution.

Muhammad

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths