🐈
» Forums » Support » Up work
Page options
621814d9
Community Member

Up work

I'm left with few connects while I have been on upwork for some months I haven't landed my first job im beginning to be worried 

2 REPLIES 2
2b313767
Community Member

Hey buddy!
I suggest you check your profile and see is there everything is explained enough for a potential client to get an idea about the services you're offering.

In the start just offer 1 in-demand service, potential clients are always looking for a master in 1 skill, not a man with little knowledge of everything.

Optimize your profile according to Upwork recommendations and instructions, visit Upwork community > Academy > Courses for details about each section of your profile. 

Make sure your profile is 100% complete and available now badge is active, when this badge is active, you'll show in the search results of clients in your Niche. Also, if your available now badge will be active and your profile will be 100% complete then you just need to make sure that you submit personalized proposals on the job posts. 

Make sure you do these 3 things, It will make you earn a "Rising Talent" badge.

I did this and I was approached by my first client within the first week after I created my Upwork account. Can you believe this?

The 4th client hired me within my first 25 days on the platform. Don't get worried, you can do it, just do it the way it needs to be done. Thanks!

Best Regards

Ali Zafar

Ali

Thanks Ali 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths