🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Account Blocked
Page options
14f339d1
Community Member

Upwork Account Blocked

Hi, I am posting this with my brother's account because I am not allowed to post with my account due to restrictions.

This is Hasan Mansoor, and here's my Upwork account: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0102884d20dea5d1e9

I am a Top Rated Seller on Upwork with 97% JSS and earned 20K+ earning. My account got blocked today without a notice and the reason they gave me is that I blackmailed one of my clients. 

The scenario is I was having an issue with one of my clients that I got outside of Upwork and asked him to create a contract on Upwork due to payment security. I worked for him for more than a month and edited 30+ videos for him. The pay we agreed on was a base pay per video and a percentage share of YouTube earnings. But when I delivered the last batch of 5 videos, he refused to work with me anymore and when I asked him to clear the dues, he even refused to pay me the amount for the last 5 videos and also refused to share a single penny of YouTube earnings and blocked me on discord where we used to communicate. I already provided screenshots of the discord chat for proof.

When he ran away with money, I decided to put a copyright strike on YouTube and then he unblocked me and told me that he would be giving a lower percentage share than we agreed upon at the start. When I refused he filed a case against me on Upwork and showed that I was blackmailing him and doing a scam but in reality, he was the one who was doing the scam and tried to run away with my money.

I am a Top rated seller on Upwork with a JSS of 97% and earnings of more than 20K. You can check my reviews and see that I didn't blackmail anyone because I respect the Upwork platform as well as my clients.

Now Upwork support is not even replying to me on the issue. I am a full-time freelancer on Upwork only and I manage my living through Upwork earnings. It will affect me so much and I will lose all of my clients, even though I didn't do anything. I just wanted to get the money that we agreed on.

I am looking forward to the assistance on this issue. I have all the proofs of work and my chat with the client. 

My request ID is 47185790

I will be thankful if you resolve this issue as soon as possible because it is affecting me already.

Thanks

Regards,

Hasan Mansoor

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths