🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Support
Page options
f69362d0
Community Member

Upwork Support

Hi Upwork,

My profile messaging box shows a limit. Please increase the limit, I am currently discussing things with the client so that the project can start. Please increase the limit fast as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Awab

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f69362d0
Community Member

Thank you for your attention, please solve this issue as soon as possible. I have so many queries in my messaging box as you can see on the screen which I have added.

Thank You

f69362d0
Community Member

Upwork Support  Please solve this issue of message limitation as soon as possible because I have so many queries with clients in my messaging box as you can see on the screen that I have added.

Hi Muhammad,

As Luiggi mentioned, your case has been escalated to the appropriate team for further review. Please allow them 24-48 hours; you will get an update on your ticket once your case is thoroughly reviewed. We would appreciate your patience and understanding while we sort this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths