🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork charged my bank Account but Upwork gav...
Page options
1f69a9d8
Community Member

Upwork charged my bank Account but Upwork gave transaction error

I was trying to pay for a contract through my card.My bank was charged By Upwork but they Gave error as issue with Card.I haven't received the fund Back which was charged by Upwork Nor The contract Payment was Done.How I get my money back how I can get help with this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Cielo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1f69a9d8
Community Member

Hey thank you.don't have any support ticket on the link provided 

Hi Cielo,

Please allow our team time to review your case and your ticket should be on that page once done. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
451f35db
Community Member

Hi!

I Try to Hire a Freelancer But My Credit Card Was Declined By Upwork. But Upwork still Charges the Amount to My Card But Not send the Offer to My Freelancer. Please Tell me what's the Issue.

Regards
Azra Yasmeen,

Hi Azra,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths