» Forums » Support » Upwork failing to send code to email
Page options
seoexpertconsult
Community Member

Upwork failing to send code to email

2 REPLIES 2
seoexpertconsult
Community Member

I have a $500K Agency on Upwork. I have worked on Upwork for over 14 years and the level of Technical Support is unacceptable. I have tried for 4 days to get Upwork Support to respond and fix my issue.

The support I received for my login problem on my desktop was to clear my cache and cookies and try an incognito browser all of which failed to fix the problem.

Now I am having technical issues with verifying my secret question so I can login correctly and get paid. 

This just started 4 days ago, so it shows me there is an Upwork update that is preventing my access.

After 20 minutes of searching I finally found where to create a ticket to notify Upwork Tech Support of my issues.
Why can't Upwork wait to close a ticket until I have replied to confirm the ticket fix worked?

Now I can't get a ticket to open or see even where to start another one as there is NOT any place to do so that is easy to find anymore where I review past tickets.

Please have Upwork Support contact me and reset my secret question so that I can get logged in properly and get paid.

The login no longer works correctly on my desktop computer and I can only login in my laptop now>

Both computers worked fine worked last week and use the same operating system Windows 10.

There needs to be an 800 number that large and highly valuable Agencies like mine can contact to get Tech Support direct for instances like this. I lost clients over these 4 days and it is costing Upwork in commissions.

Kind regards,

Jennie H.

Hi Jennie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths