🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork is not loading properly on Chrome, how...
Page options
igorsinitskiy
Community Member

Upwork is not loading properly on Chrome, how to fix?

Hi recently Upwork startted looking like that (attachment) in Chrome

As you can see background is blue and text is white (on white page)

Any suggestions how to fix (already deleted cash)

Thanx

9 REPLIES 9
759e32fa

Hi Igor,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie

Deleting cookies didnt help

More info :

- I use Chrome browser (latest version) and this issue shows ONLY in Chrome and ONLY on my profile page (Other Upwork website pages are rendered ok)

-  I use Windows 10 lates version

I used Chrome to navigate Upwork before and no such issues were noticed before. Appeared just recently

I can use other browser for Upwork but Id like to use my favoirite Chrome so would be better if you fix that

Attaching screenshot

Thanx

Hi Igor,

Thank you for following up. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c353e1bd
Community Member

Hi everyone, I have the same issue, white text on a white background. How do I fix this?

Hi Adam,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please try clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie Jane B 

I have the same issue, white text on a white background. Deleting cookies didn't help

More info :

- I use Chrome browser (latest version) and this issue shows ONLY in Chrome and ONLY on my profile page (Other Upwork website pages are rendered ok)

-  I use Windows 10 latest version

I used Chrome to navigate Upwork before and no such issues were noticed before. Appeared just recently

I can use another browser for Upwork but I like to use my favorite Chrome so it would be better if you fixed that

Attaching screenshot

Thanx

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for sharing the details about your OS and browser. Could you please check if clearing Cookies and Cache on your Chrome browser help? Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, 

I have the same issue, white text on a white background. Deleting cookies and Cache didn't help

More info :

- I used Chrome browser (the latest version) and this issue shows and ! switched to Arc browser where it was fine up until this week. Now I have the same issue on my new Arc browser (the latest version). 

-  I use MacOS Sonoma (latest version) 

I used Chrome and later switched to Arc to navigate Upwork and no such issues were noticed before. 

I can use other browsers (Safari) for Upwork but I like to use Chrome or Arc.

By the way, the text shows in Dark mode but I don't like using dark mode.

Attaching Screenshot

Hi Emmanuel,

I understand you prefer using Chrome and I am sorry to hear about the issue experienced while using the browser. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your Chrome browser? 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths