🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork marketing e.mail preferences
Page options
twinklingeyes85
Community Member

Upwork marketing e.mail preferences

Hello

I'm a newbie on upwork.  Still striving hard to get my first job. Wanna join "upwork marketing e.mail preferences" . Please facilitate and send me link.

13 REPLIES 13
JoanneP

Hi Alina,

Welcome to Upwork! I wanted to be sure I understand what you mean; please confirm if you are referring to receiving notifications for new jobs or are interested in getting notifications for marketing emails. Please confirm so I can assist you accordingly. Also, you may update your notifications following the steps shared in this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes please I'm interested in receiving notifications for marketing e.mails 

Thanks

c6a5fe54
Community Member

Hello

I'm a newbie on upwork.  Still striving hard to get my first job. Wanna join "upwork marketing e.mail preferences" . Please facilitate and send me link.

my email below

Email ID: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

c41cbce7
Community Member

Dear mam ,I need some connect.I have no connect now.I can't apply any work.Can you help me please.??

Hi Sindid,

If you ran out of Connects, you can buy them from your Membership & Connects page. Connects cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles or a custom amount of your choice. Feel free to check this article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ba8825a2
Community Member

Yes

b6b923fd
Community Member

i am join you

4fbfe0b4
Community Member

Yes i m interested in receiving notifications 

ffef0c13
Community Member

hey ! I am new on upwork & searching for my first job.  I Wanna join "upwork marketing e.mail preferences" . Please facilitate and send me link.

c60e3402
Community Member

Hello,

I'm new to Upwork and currently unable to purchase connects, which means I can't apply for any jobs. What can I do in this situation?

d18a6402
Community Member

Yes please I'm interested in receiving notifications for marketing e.mails 

Thanks

87899f28
Community Member

Hello

I Am Searching For Jobs And Since I Think To Join Upwork But I Don't Have Much Money To Buy Connects... So Please facilitate and send me link.

5d33c64e
Community Member

Hello

I'm a newbie on upwork.  Still striving hard to get my first job. Wanna join "Upwork marketing e.mail preferences". Please facilitate and send me the link. Also, I'm new to Upwork and currently unable to purchase connects, which means I can't apply for any jobs. What can I do in this situation?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths