🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork support request is trolling me
Page options
mawieshams
Community Member

Upwork support request is trolling me

I have withdrawn my money from paypal few hours ago and it works out very well. Alhamdulillah!

However, I was surprised when upwork support said this.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 004120.png

Honestly, this really annoys me. I don't know who is Vipin Kumar and I have verified my identification on May 2024 under my real name because I used my passport.

I have linked my wire transfer bank with the same name that I have withdrawn my money successfully. Including my Paypal money.

Now the problem is, I don't know if this is intentional? Like the support team is trolling me because why my beneficiary suddenly becomes mismatch with my bank account and paypal? But before, it's working so fine and even had withdrawn my money?

Please let me know what is this? I can't link my paypal anymore because the name is mismatch? But I have the same name here in upwork and paypal? I am not even verified under this name Vipin Kumar? So, does the support team trolling me or something?

3 REPLIES 3
goddey1
Community Member

Hi Shamimah,

So sorry about. I will suggest you try to log into your PayPal account to be sure that everything is alright with the account. But if all is well and the problem persist, I will suggest that you try Payoneer for your withdrawal.

I hope this  help.

I think upwork is just facing a glitch. I just found out that this name Vipin Kumar is verified under my upwork account after I tried checking the earning certificate. Who is this guy, whats this name who just come out of the blue?

I already did identification verification last March 2024 with my real name using my passport, and upwork notify and congratulating me how I am successful for the identification verification badge. I have all the proof. Therefore, I don't know how this Vipin Kumar name was verified under me? I will be notified in my email if someone has my verification with another identification right?

Therefore, it's not the bank account or Paypal or payoneer. It's the glitch or maybe upwork is just trolling me? It's really mismatch name because I was verified under a name which I don't even know. How is that possible and how I am not notified in my email about this?

If I was hacked and someone change my identification verification, I will never be notified on my email? That's my point. In short, Upwork security is horrible. How come someone just sneak on my upwork account and verify himself without my notice? That's really totally crazy. So I was hoping this is just a glitch. Not a real thing. I can't imagine how I am working a lot on upwork and someone is changing the verification identification.

I am still waiting again for support team ticket. 

Hi Shamimah,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your post. I have followed up with the relevant team and I am pleased to inform you that this is already resolved now. You should see your name on the Upwork account now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths