🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork time tracker is not working, please he...
Page options
januellemicah
Community Member

Upwork time tracker is not working, please help

I've tried several times to uninstall it and reinstall the app but it still not working. My current contract not showing on it as well. Please I need assistance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Januelle,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you're still having difficulties with your Desktop App even after troubleshooting from your end. I took the liberty of sharing your report with the appropriate team for review. One of the members will be assisting you moving forward via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
8467c28e
Community Member

Hi Januelle,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with the Upwork time tracker. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection. The time tracker requires an internet connection to function properly.

Update the app: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Upwork time tracker app. You can check for updates in the app store or the Upwork website.

Check your computer's compatibility: Ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the time tracker app. You can check the requirements on the Upwork website.

Restart the app and your computer: Sometimes restarting the app and your computer can resolve issues with the time tracker.

If none of these steps work, you can contact Upwork support for further assistance. They should be able to help you resolve the issue and get your time tracker working properly. You can contact them through the Upwork Help Center.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Hi, Thank you for your response. I already did the workarounds.

Check your internet connection - stable and working

Update the app - I uninstall and reinstall it. 

Check your computer's compatibility -match

Restart the app and your computer - Yes, but still not working.

Januelle,

I'm sorry to hear that the previous troubleshooting steps didn't work for you. Since you have already tried the basic steps, I would suggest trying the following advanced troubleshooting steps:

-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser and try to reinstall the time tracker app.

-Try using a different browser or device to see if the issue is specific to the browser or device you are currently using.

-Disable any browser extensions or antivirus software that may be blocking the time tracker app from running.

-Check if there are any pending updates for your operating system or any conflicting software that may be causing the issue.

If the above steps don't work, you can contact Upwork support for further assistance. They should be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps and help you get your time tracker working properly. You can contact them through the Upwork Help Center.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Hi Januelle,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you're still having difficulties with your Desktop App even after troubleshooting from your end. I took the liberty of sharing your report with the appropriate team for review. One of the members will be assisting you moving forward via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
januellemicah
Community Member

Thank you for the response. It's currently working and I am grateful. Have a great day.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths