🐈
» Forums » Support » Urgent Assistance Needed: Overdue Response fo...
Page options
5466261a
Community Member

Urgent Assistance Needed: Overdue Response for Support Ticket #44625394

I'm currently dealing with a critical issue in support ticket #44625394 and have not received a response for more than 72 hours. I'm curious if Upwork assigns a dedicated support lead or manager to oversee support agents' tickets and ensure customers are regularly updated until their problems are resolved. Could the Upwork community moderator or manager kindly relay my concerns to the appropriate parties so that my issue can be addressed, and I receive a response to my support ticket #44625394 as soon as possible today?

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Ghulam,

We’re currently experiencing an unusually high volume of inquiries, causing delays in our response time. Nevertheless, we want you to know that your concerns and questions remain our top priority. We’re working hard to get back to you as soon as possible.

To help us provide the best possible service, we kindly ask that you refrain from creating multiple tickets or posts about the same issue. This will enable our team to assist you more efficiently and get you the best possible outcome faster. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths