🐈
» Forums » Support » Waiting for connection... on Messages
Page options
praduman508
Community Member

Waiting for connection... on Messages

I am getting error just on Messages page on upwork Website which says 
Waiting for connection...
&it's really frustrating , I have to talk to clients from phone App - I have attached the screenshot below Please check can anyone help me fix this & get back on track
Other pages on upwork are working fine like Find Work, Stats, Reports etc , just the problem  is with Messages

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 9.42.55 AM.png

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Parduman,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while accessing Messages. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork
praduman508
Community Member

I cleared Cookies and Cache & logged in again , still the same problem persist for Message & other pages work fine 

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 11.51.06 AM.png

Hi Parduman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
1486bb6b
Community Member

I have the same issue. Is there a fix for this, please?

Hi Sorina, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be happy to help. Could you please let us know if you tried using a different browser or Incognito mode? If not, could you please try and let us know if the issue persists? 

If the issue persists please share the information below so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. 

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths