🐈
» Forums » Support » What shall I do?
Page options
d277afff
Community Member

What shall I do?

Yesterday a potential client gave me his Telegram details and I explained to her that this is not allowed and neither is giving my email. I gave her my schedule, and today she invited me to a Interview room that I couldn't enter because it gave this error: serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'SubscribeUserToRoomHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_f18d367e6ecd75d5869a1e430efa4cf7'

I am new around...What shall I do?

2 REPLIES 2
spectralua
Community Member

Nothing. Should be scammer was banned already.

Move to other jobs.

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maya Rebeca,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. I see that the job was removed for violation of our Terms of Service. This is also why you can no longer access the message room with the client. We are unable to discuss further details on the action taken on other user's accounts for confidentiality purposes.

Please remember that sharing contact information before a contract has started is against Upwork's Terms of Service and that all communications prior to the contract starting must take place on Upwork. Please check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths