🐈
» Forums » Support » Withdrawal is currently restricted on my acco...
Page options
gangabass
Community Member

Withdrawal is currently restricted on my account

I got this message today "Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support." and I see no way to contact support (email support just marked my ticked as solved and recommend to use website instead).

How I can contact support to solve this issue or how I can clarify what's wrong?

Best regards,

Roman

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Roman,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I have forwarded your report to our team, and one of our agents will contact you via a support ticket to provide further assistance. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Roman,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I have forwarded your report to our team, and one of our agents will contact you via a support ticket to provide further assistance. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
faisal-naqvi
Community Member

I hope this message finds you well. I recently encountered an issue while attempting to withdraw funds from my Upwork account. The error message "Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support" appeared, and I am unsure of the reason behind this restriction.

Please let me know what steps I need to take to address this issue and enable withdrawals from my account again. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt assistance.

Hi Faisal,

I can see that one of our agents has already contacted you. You can access the ticket by logging in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths