🐈
» Forums » Support » Wrong job feed showing on my dashboard?
Page options
dikshitsethi786
Community Member

Wrong job feed showing on my dashboard?

Hi Upwork Team,

For the last 2 days, I am getting the wrong jobs in my job feeds on the dashboard. I am a Zapier automation expert and I am getting jobs related to other skills in spite of this.

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks,

Dik**bleep** Sethi

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Sethi,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue with your Job feed. Could you please try saving some searches? This should help populate your feed with the relevant jobs.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for your response Pradeep. But why the jobs in the most recent section are irrelevant? Previously all the jobs listed in the Most Recent are relevant to Zapier Automation, but now there are mixed projects. Please tell me the reason behind this.

I also attached the screenshot which is showing irrelevant jobs.

Thanks,

Dik**bleep** Sethi

Hi Pradeep.

I am here waiting for your response. Please answer my query.

Thanks.

Hi Sethi,

Thank you for your response. There were some changes made to the job feed from the backend which are already fixed now. Could you please confirm if you are still facing the same issue?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

No, the issue is not resolved. I am a Zapier integration expert and the jobs shown in the most recent section are related to SEO  and Web-Development.

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks.

Hi Sethi, 

I checked your feed, and it looks like related jobs are showing on your Find Work page already. Take note that if you have just recently saved searches, it may take some time to populate some in your field. If you see something else, please let us know so we can look into it further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I got your point yes related jobs are showing in the saved searches section but why not in the most recent section as shown previously? Are there any changes made in Upwork regarding this?

Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths