🐈
» Forums » Support » i want to change my profile picture before ve...
Page options
518183b9
Community Member

i want to change my profile picture before verification

hi my upwork account was created by my little brother and he set his picture as pfp instead of mine.I really want to change it before the verification process .what can i do to change it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To verify your identity, kindly log in to your account. You will see on the top of the page a notification like this:

759e32fa_0-1658072819377.png

Click on "Get Started" to start verifying your identity.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi there,

You can go to Find Work > Profile and click on the "pencil" icon right next to your photo in order to change it. Also, please note sharing your personal account information with others is not allowed, even if it's with family members.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
518183b9
Community Member

it says you need to verify your identity before changing profile picture and i see no way of verifying my identity before changing my profile picture to my own photo instead of my brother

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To verify your identity, kindly log in to your account. You will see on the top of the page a notification like this:

759e32fa_0-1658072819377.png

Click on "Get Started" to start verifying your identity.

~ AJ
Upwork
vatsvishesh
Community Member

Hey Ahmed , did you find any answer about how to change profile picture before visual verification.

Hi Devansh,

Could you please try changing your profile picture by going to Find Work > Profile and clicking on the "pencil" icon right next to your photo? Let us know if you're having an error upon processing and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths