๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Re: identity Visual verification
Page options
Aleya B Community Member

identity Visual verification

I really need the help of Upwork team upwork has required visual verification to verify my identity and I have been given seven days for this email I received yesterday since then I have been trying for almost seven to 12 hours yesterday to do visual verification but Whenever I go to do visual verification a popup comes and it keeps spinning but doesn't show any kind of result I tried for almost 12 hours yesterday from the seven days they gave me for verification I've been trying for 2 days today Still unable to do verification due to which my account is still suspended I want to know from everyone how to get rid of this kind of loading and how to do ID visual verification.

4 REPLIES 4
Avery O Community Manager

Hi Aleya, 

Have you tried clearing your browserโ€™s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?
  • Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machineโ€™s OS
  • Machineโ€™s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ Avery
Aleya B Community Member

I also tried from your description I am currently using krambrowser and I am facing this problem since yesterday also today I am waiting for almost four to five hours only it is taking reload for which I manually check all types from the application by inspecting the browser Cleared the data and sent the request again, still this popup is just spinning and not leading to any kind of result. I have been trying almost since morning because today is the second day within the seven days that I have been given. I need help from Upwork team to solve this problem because my account is suspended for this verification.

• I use chrome browser
  • I'm using the latest version of Chrome browser as I haven't received any updates yet
  • I use windows 10 pro as operating system
  • I am giving the screen glass below

It's very important for me to solve this because my account also has several tasks that I need to do so I'm afraid if I don't solve it then I won't be able to do the tasks please look into this because the account is very important for me

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Aleya,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Aleya B Community Member

I am waiting for the reply but I stay on that page for about 10 to 12 hours daily but it just keeps loading. It's been three days today from the seven days I was given to do the identity verification but I still can't do it because that page Just takes load does not lead to any kind of results. My account has been suspended for the past seven days this is very bad for me because I have not been able to work so please return my account and do the type of verification that is required.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths