🐈
» Forums » Support » payment method stuck as inactive
Page options
fdd85fa1
Community Member

payment method stuck as inactive

so my issue is that the payment method i setup is inactive although, it has been more than three days since i created it and the tax information is completed and my wise account is active and there is no mismatch in the beneficiary name.

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
fdd85fa1
Community Member

i have the tax info confirmed the holder name of the bank account matching the upwork profile name and also waited more than 5 days

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry to hear that this has not been resolved yet. We highly advise that you update your existing support ticket so the team assigned to it can assist you further. 

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
fdd85fa1
Community Member

Hello Annie,

I apologize for the multiple posts on the same topic. This is my first time reaching out to customer support, and I appreciate your feedback. I was unsure about how to update the support ticket or contact the assigned team directly, so responding to your message is the only option I have. Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards, Amine

Hi Mohamed,

No worries, I'm here to help! To update your support ticket, you can respond to it hereIf you don't see the option to do so, please check your email as we send corresponding emails whenever our support team updates your ticket. Responding to the email will reopen the support ticket and direct it to the team assisting you.

~ AJ
Upwork
fdd85fa1
Community Member

Hello Annie,

I'm unable to locate the option to reopen the support ticket and haven't been able to find an email contact for this purpose.
~ Amine.

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry you're having trouble locating the ticket. I've escalated your community post once again to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths