🐈
» Forums » Support » "This profile is no longer available"
Page options
16c61f51
Community Member

"This profile is no longer available"

Dear Upwork Team,

Yesterday, I completed my account's ownership verification process. The Upwork Security team placed a security hold on it to strengthen its security after I expressed my concerns regarding consistent account breaches. I now have access to my account with a new password and I enrolled for multifactor authentication. However, when I click on the "profile" tab, the webpage that loads says, "This profile is no longer available." I have attached a screenshot below for you to checkout. The job feed, reports section, and messages are working perfectly fine. Only the profile isn't rendering. 

The support and cooperation of the Upwork team has been phenomenal so far and now I need to dive back into my work after a 4-day-long verification process. Kindly fix or suggest a quick solution for this. 

Best regards, 

Dawood. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Dawood,

I'm sorry about the delay here. I've followed up with the relevant team and can see that they've messaged you via the ticket. I can also see that you've already followed up with them as well. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for them to continue assisting you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dawood,

I can see that you were able to update your support ticket with this concern. Please allow some time for the team to review and they'll be happy to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
16c61f51
Community Member

Hi Andrea. It has now been more than 72 hours. The Upwork Team member who sent me an email and link to further discuss the issue is not responding anymore. The error remains the same as shown in the attached screenshot.

People can open my profile and view it as I have been told by other Upwork freelancers. However, my own profile is still inaccessible to me. I am noticing how a lot of people are having the same issue as me. 

So far I have tried using another browser and cleared the cache. The issue persists. 

Hi Dawood,

I'm sorry about the delay here. I've followed up with the relevant team and can see that they've messaged you via the ticket. I can also see that you've already followed up with them as well. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for them to continue assisting you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
16c61f51
Community Member

Hi Luiggi. 

The problem has been resolved. My sincerest thank you to all the moderators who cooperated with me. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths