🐈
» Forums » Support » "go to preview" button is not work (need to p...
Page options
Zoaia A Community Member

"go to preview" button is not work (need to publish portfolio)

I am trying to add my recent project to my Upwork portfolio, but the preview button is not working. I have filled in all the details.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Zoaia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to help. You may want to check this post for more information about all the required info for adding portfolios. Could you please double-check if you added all the required fields?

If the issue persists please let us know and share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly. 

Edited to add information. 

When adding a Portfolio please double check if you added information to all required fields. 

Required fields.

egaruth_0-1698136137965.png

"Case study" type.

egaruth_1-1698136137879.png

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

135 REPLIES 135
Erwin L Community Member

Hi i already saw your solutin on this post https://community.upwork.com/t5/Support-Forum/quot-go-to-preview-quot-button-is-not-work-need-to-pub...

I've followed this & i still can't complete my portfolio, i will attach the screenshots

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Erwin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Muhammad I Community Member

All projects detail are required to create catalog 

Debra J Community Member

Preview button is grayed out and yes, all of the required fields are completed. 

Charlotte C Community Member

Hello, I am having the same problem! I uploaded my portfolio and filled in all the required fields but I can't publish it because the "Go to preview" button is grayed out. I have already looked into this on the forum posts and tried the other solutions recommended there (reloading page, trying again, clearing history/cookies/cache, and trying a different web browser) but it's still not working. Can you please submit a support ticket so I can publish my portfolio?

Jamen R Community Member

Good morning, I am having the exact same problem uploading my project to Upwork. It seems like this button has bugged out for people trying to use this website for years... "Go To Preview" is greyed out no matter what I do.

Afolabi A Community Member

I am trying to add my  projects to my Upwork portfolio, but the preview button is not working. I have filled in all the details.  Cannot add a case study because preview button is greyed out. I have tried all solutions by moderator in this thread  like clearing cache, using another browser or updating chrome but to no avail. Please help me sole this issue

Afolabi A Community Member

I am trying to add my  projects to my Upwork portfolio, but the preview button is not working. I have filled in all the details.  Cannot add a case study because preview button is greyed out. I have tried all solutions by moderator in this thread  like clearing cache, using another browser or updating chrome but to no avail. Please help me solve this issue

Amira M Community Member

Hello there. I am having a similar issue. The "Go to Preview" button is not working when I try to publish my project and I have no errors in my fields. Can I get a support ticket, please? 🙂

Ralphy S Community Member

Is there a real solution to this issue yet? I have tried all suggestions and still no solution to the problem. I would really appreciate some help!

Mark C. L Community Member

I'm having the same issue. Go to Preview button is grayed out and unclickable and I'm unable to continue updating my portfolio. Hopefully this would be resolved ASAP.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Mark C. L

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Danielle T Community Member

I'm having the same issue. This is troubling, I would love for a team member to reach out to me ASAP.

Best,

Danielle

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Danielle,

Could you please follow the steps that Nikola shared in this thread? If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Raljk C Community Member

Same issue here and following the steps as suggested is not the problem or the solution. I'm new here and this is a great start to my "UPWORK" experience

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Raljk,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Paul B Community Member

I have no faith in your team to resolve this....as is clear by this thread and my interaction with them.

Paul B Community Member

Desn't work

Alexandra L Community Member

Hi Pradeep

I have also tried to preview/publish my portfolio on my profile and it won't let me. Please Help

Thanks

Alex 

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Alexandra,

Could you please follow the steps that Nikola shared in this thread? If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Paul B Community Member

Doesn't work

Paul B Community Member

I really have lost faith in the support team at Upwork.
They don't listen
They repeat the same "fix" even when you tell them it is not working.
They tell you that you have not got an image or video loaded when the screenshot shows you have.

Either this team doesn't care or they have no clue what the issue is. 

Faze M Community Member

I have been trying to use this site for years now and it seems like almost always there is some kind of issue or another which makes me give up.

I have literally tried once again. Trying to flesh out some work portfolio and having exact same issue. Nothing works and I can see this issue dates back to 2021 when they supposedly have "fixed" and closed the issue multiple times!! What a waste of my time ! 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hello Faze,

I'm sorry to hear you encountered this issue as well. I took the liberty of escalating your post via a support ticket. One of our agents will contact you soon to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Tarik L Community Member

Hi Zoaia, I'm facing the same problem. When I try to go on and save the uploaded files the button GO TO PREVIEW is not enabled to proceed. Could you help me?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths