🐈
» Forums » Support » unhappy client
Page options
f0ab03b8
Community Member

unhappy client

Since I started working in upwork I had made a great profile , all my clients were happy and satisfied with my work, but now I have a problem with 2 clients and I really don't know what to do
The first one asked me to paint him a photo for a fixed price (the job post was a time rate job but when he message me he ask for a fixed price) I accepted and then he asked for many many modifications +7 times , every time I do exactely like he wants ,he ask me to try to do it again I tried hard to satisfy him but suddenly he stopped responding to me
The second client asked for a simple job adding decorations to a logo I did it 5 times every time he tell me this is not what he is looking for I asked him to clarify me what he wants exactely because I made every thing he told me. I don't know what to do again to satisfy him. what is the best thing to do?
I don't mind if I give them refund (the money is in escrow) I don't want to get bad rating this is unfair

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Rimy,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience with clients. I see that you are already communicating with our mediation team for the same inquiry. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

yes I had put this post and then when I realized it's not in the right place I write it again in (new to upwork) I really wanted to delete this so there is no 2 duplicated posts but I didn't know how to delete it 😅

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths