🐈
» Forums » Support » upwork ticket form page is not working
Page options
a9a937d8
Community Member

upwork ticket form page is not working

Hey guys,

The upwork ticket form page is not working. I want to submit the ticket but after loading completely they show a blank page. The screenshot is in the attachment. I hope you can help me.

Best Regards, 

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Osama,

I'm sorry to hear that it is still not working on your end. I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Osama,

Could you please try clicking the "Get Support" button shown in the bottom right-hand corner on the same page? Please see this screenshot for your reference. Let us know if you're still having difficulties getting support and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a9a937d8
Community Member

Hey Arjay, 

Yes, I have used this. when I click on the "ticket form page"  Get Support Butten they also disappear from that page. and on the main page Get Support button is working but they again give this "ticket form page" URL.

Thanks

Hi Osama,

I'm sorry to hear that it is still not working on your end. I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a9a937d8
Community Member

Thanks so much. Appreciated 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths