🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » use multiple devices
Page options
dedy_setiawan
Community Member

use multiple devices

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the use of multiple devices on Upwork. Currently, I am using one PC and one mobile phone to access my account. I would like to know if it is allowed to log in to my Upwork account from another laptop. Would this be against Upwork's terms of service? Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Dedy,

Using several devices to access your Upwork account is okay. This should not cause any issues with your account. 
~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Dedy,

Using several devices to access your Upwork account is okay. This should not cause any issues with your account. 
~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. I appreciate your prompt response. Just one more thing, could you please confirm if I can install and use the time tracker app on my other laptop as well? Your answer will help me make an informed decision. Thank you in advance!

Hi DEDY, 

Thank you for following up. You are allowed to install Time Tracker app on multiple devices. Please remember that you should no share your account with another person. It's important that you don't share your log in credentials with anybody and don't log into other users' accounts as it's a serious violation of Upwork TOS.

Edited to fix typo. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you for your reply, Nikola. Your prompt response has given me further confidence in tackling this task.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members