🐈
» Forums » Support » v.5.8.0.24 upwork time tracking not loading
Page options
phpapp
Community Member

v.5.8.0.24 upwork time tracking not loading

Hi

I am getting continue loading issue i have installed and uninstalled many time but issue not sorting out  Please let me how i can sortout this issue

Loading Upwork

v.5.8.0.24

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Mohinder,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
anuar09
Community Member

the same for me. I have ubuntu 18.04

PradeepH

Hi Mohinder,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
anuar09
Community Member

Hey Pradeep,  can I ask:

do i need to creat a support ticket as well?

thanks 

Hi Anuar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
phpapp
Community Member

It is asking me authentication on upwork.zendesk.com please see the screenshot, I can not replied about support tickets

phpapp_0-1679330555133.png

Hi Mohinder,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I'm also facing the same issue with the desktop app running on MacOS Ventura 13. After this screen, nothing happens. Kindly help me ASAP.Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 3.27.33 PM.png

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I'm having same issue with the loading, please help me out as I have to continue doing my work.

Regards,
RidaCapture.PNG

Hi Syeda Rida,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. Feel free to access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b04c2257
Community Member

Hi,

Can you also help me? I have the same issue also. Thanks 

IMG_20230419_121237.jpg

Hi Syeda Rida,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
anniehenry11
Community Member

Hello, I am having the same issue with v.5.8.0.24 upwork time tracking app not loading. I am not able to find information online about a fix to this nor has my support ticket been answered. 

Hi Annie,

I'm sorry if you're having difficulties with your Upwork Desktop App. I can also see the ticket you raised about this issue and I can confirm that it's been forwarded to the appropriate team for further review. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review and you will be getting an update on your ticket here once done.

In the meantime, feel free to check and try the known fixes shared for the Desktop App in this help article.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you for the reply. Upwork support was not able to solve this issue. They only gave me troubleshooting for Windows, when this is a Mac problem. It seems that other people have had this issue and have not been able to have it fixed by your team. Rather than directing me to support again, can you please address the issue so that the solution can help others on this community page with the same problem?

Hi Annie,

I can sense the urgency and it's totally understandable. However, as much as we want to assist you here in the Community, there's already a support ticket being set up with your case. You've already communicated with the appropriate team that can best assist you with your concern and this ticket's still open. That said, we highly suggest you continue doing that so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
spopli
Community Member

Hello Arjay, 

I am facing the same issue. I have tried to install & uninstall Upwork but there is still a loading issue. Please check the attached file.

- Prashant.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prashant,

Could you please try force quitting the app before starting again?

~Andrea
Upwork
spopli
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

I have tried that as well. 

- Prashant.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for confirming, Prashant. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
spopli
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

This ticket is not getting opened. There is an error. Please check the attached file. 

- Prashant. 

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team again and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths