🐈
» Groups » Upwork Helps » Forum » War in Ukraine
Page options
7f226280
Community Member

War in Ukraine

Ukraine never wanted a war with Putin. It is very important for the world to understand that every word of his and the words of Russian propaganda is a lie. We don't have fascists, and we don't have radical nationalists. Our nationalism is love for one's homeland, for one's country, and one's land.

Please, support Ukraine! Block Upwork work in Russia and countries that support it. Block funds in your accounts, do not make payments. Russian propaganda works very well, ordinary people do not believe in war. We must use all methods to show the truth to the people of Russia.

For all sane citizens of Russia, I want to say that it is unpleasant for me to ask the site for this, and create inconvenience for you, but my people are dying! You can stop this!!!

Для всех здравомыслящих граждан россии хочу сказать, что мне неприятно просить сайт о таком, и создавать вам неудобства, но мой народ умирает! Вы можете остановить это!!!

Please help to save my beautiful country

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,
I'll be closing this thread from further commenting and encourage you to check this page for most recent update and questions.
We'll continue providing updates and resources for Upwork users affected by the events and trying to navigate this situation and encourage other members to offer support and information if they'd like to. That said, please refrain from discussing politics on these boards and be mindful of the Community Guidelines.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

I'm sorry to hear that, it's awful. I am not a religious person, but now I pray for each of us. Please stay safe and I hope your hometown and your family get help soon.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,
I'll be closing this thread from further commenting and encourage you to check this page for most recent update and questions.
We'll continue providing updates and resources for Upwork users affected by the events and trying to navigate this situation and encourage other members to offer support and information if they'd like to. That said, please refrain from discussing politics on these boards and be mindful of the Community Guidelines.

~ Valeria
Upwork