🐈
» Groups » AI & Machine Learning » Forum » Re: Please Introduce Yourself!
Page options
d415060d
Community Member

Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello Everyone! 

This thread is here so you can introduce yourself to your fellow Community members!

You are encouraged to add some details on:

• what you're looking to achieve with joining this Community​, 
  • what you'd love to learn from other ​freelancers, or 
  • what business processes you've got figured out!

Tell us a little bit about yourself below!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
slavev
Community Member

Hi all!  I'm Stan and I'm happy to be part of a forward-thinking community, that's driven by curiosity and creation!

My experience is around 10 years in design, marketing and video production.

I'm using Midjourney, ChatGPT, other more famous ones as well.

Excited to see in action the combination of tools and specific usages for creating new value for a new world!

Happy to connect with anyone interested in AI in Design/Content Creation/Video/UI.

I'm also a community guide in the group so if there are other designers/marketeers around, we might have some topics for that niche if it seems interesting. 

Stan

View solution in original post

89 REPLIES 89
crispincourtenay
Community Member

Crispin here from SoCal. I was involved in AI around '15-'17, primarily IBM Watson and solutions architecture around expert systems and chat. The next five years I spent in blockchain, consulting and solutions architecture. Today I have a new company Storm Door focused on delay-tolerant networking, and data mesh solutions primarily focused on AI and telemetry data. As this is funded out of my wallet, UpWork projects help to offset some of the never-ending costs. 

Business partner with AWS, GCP, Azure, IBM and many more. 

On the lookout for freelancers or agencies with deep understanding of Azure Open AI and GCP Bard | Vertex. Python or Rust is highly valuable!

d9ae1f8b
Community Member

Hello AI Community,

My name is Jack Heslin. I am a slaes professional living in Delaware in the US about two hours from Washington DC. Over the past year I've taken some AIML classes through the University of Texas as well as a program through The Wharton School of Business called AI for Decision making. I want to keep my career going in this direction.

As part of this community I would like to learn from others but also be a contributor. If there's something I know that benefits you, I'm happy to share it.  

The process I'm most familar with is sales, by this time I should have a video in place on my profile explaining my approach to the sales process.

Looking forward to "meeting" the people in this community.

Jack

6d396a43
Community Member

Hello everyone! I am new here. I would love to connect with other ML practitioners. I have both software engineering and ML research background but I would love to be in touch with and learn from more ML engineers, as well as ML researchers or researchers who want to use ML in their field.

shaunkahler
Community Member

My name is Shaun, I'm a data and BI developer and have interests in producing data models which drive AI and LLM algorithms.

winner1ooo
Community Member

Hi everyone!

I'm Collins a data scientist with expert in machine learning, data  analysis, data visualization, and web scraping.

I'm certified IBM Data Science Professional on Coursera, and 

I enjoy working with Python, R, SQL, Pandas, numPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Seaborn, NLTK, Tensorflow. 

I am happy to be here to collaborate with like minded people.

d894ac30
Community Member

Hello All,

Karl Mochel - a User Experience Architect focused on AI solutions.

I have 15+ years experience successfully leading UX processes for complete product life cycle - from workshops to pixel-perfect polished design. I have facilitated system design discussions and product development by managing internal and external stakeholders, leading creative ideation, and providing collaborative oversight for projects. Throughout that time I have released profitable products for machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), B2B, SaaS, visualization, analytics, automation, IDEs, mixed-reality, and integrations. I can lead design teams and develop meaningful design deliverables and synthesize user needs from ambiguous and complex business requirements into robust design solutions. And I am a leader in design processes, systems, and principles.

My portfolio is at:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have written a few articles on Medium about AI and Design

https://medium.com/%40kalmpact

6d2c4cb8
Community Member

Hello everyone! My name es Diliana, I am new here. I'm happy to be part of a forward-thinking community. I'm using ChatGPT, I would like to learn other AI tools for content creation, videos, etc.

I am an administrator by profession, with knowledge in life and health insurance. Streamlined task management with Trello for insurance agencies by providing a centralized platform to organize and track tasks, deadlines, and priorities.

Greetings,

Diliana

chinny83
Community Member

I am Ebo Chinenye Stella, from Nigeria

I joined this community to learn more about AI and Machine Learning, I want to apply the knowledge to my freelancing journey here on Upwork. I believe it's going to be a powerful tool for me to explore in Upwork.

Thank you 

9c336ef2
Community Member

Hello everybody! 
My name is Dejan. I am a full-stack developer, who has over 7 years of experience in Web/Mobile development.

I am most comfortable using Python/Django/Flask, Laravel, Ruby on Rails, and React/Vue/Angular.

Recently, I've done several projects using ChatGPT4 APIs.

I have some experience of Machine Learning by tensorflow and  pandas/numpy/scipy/scikit-learn.

I am happy to be part in this group.

I'd like to learn more about AI techniques in this group.

Best regards,

Dejan

benkelaci88
Community Member

Hi,

My name is Laci, from Hungary. I have overall 13 years experience as a Software developer and Engineer. In the last 6 years I was dealing with Computer Vision projects, specalized for Deep learning object detection topic. Using python, deepstream, triton, openCV and all other usual componenets for computer vision. As I can see there are not so many expert introduction here(yet), on the other hand people who can get to know join AI practicioners are also welcome. I am open to collaborate with new clients and freelancers also (I might have small projects soon for real developer/engineers with a few years experience). Thank you

92c1f7e1
Community Member

Hello everyone! 😄 

I'm Dimitrij, a Team Lead of a Data Science team called Winstars AI. I'm so glad to meet such a community, that is as passionate about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as I am.

Already 7 years I explore almost endless opportunities of AI and Data Science in industries like Healthtech, Agritech, Fintech, E-commerce, Sustainability, and Logistic. I invite you to check out our blog covering our case studies and the most relevant AI topics.

For creating successful solutions and useful AI Assistants for businesses I and my highly professional team use:

- Machine Learning

- Computer Vision

- NLP

- Deep Learning

I would be happy to connect with anyone interested in AI and DS Development, I'm sure we will make this world better. 

Dimitrij and the team 😎

86d31f5a
Community Member

Hey All, 

Daniel here. I'm a marketing professional, focused on all things digital. I've been exploring AI ever since ChatGPT came out and love integrating AI tools into my workflow.

So far I've used it for:
1. Copywriting
2. Strategy / Ideation
3. Image & video generation
4. Becoming an excel master

5. Coding

Glad to be part of this community, and looking forward to seeing what other people are doing with AI!

Daniel

bfd3852e
Community Member

Hello everyone,

Am Ozioma Onyechege from Nigeria,am excited to be in this community,am new on Upwork,but am very determined to learn and possibly grow on this platform,am an AI enthusiast,I want to acquire in-depth knowledge of AI ,glad to be part of this community and the opportunity to interact with Industry experts ..

a6d91258
Community Member

Hello there!

Happy to be here! Excited to learn a lot about AI applications to content writing. 

0b21f8b5
Community Member

Hello! My name is Kristina and I was first introduced to AI a while ago, I was mainly working with Jasper for a couple of months. In my free time I was messing around with Chatgpt. My goal is to improve my knowledge of AI, mostly because it's fascinating to me how something programmed and seemingly not 'smarter' than a human being can accomplish great things. 

fa0e86f2
Community Member

I'm excited to be part of this Community and connect with fellow freelancers. My name is Vojtech Vespalec, and I am a professional translator with a passion for language and technology. Currently, I am working with an Upwork Enterprise client, Scale AI, where I have the opportunity to contribute to exciting projects involving artificial intelligence and machine learning. It's truly fascinating to be at the intersection of language and technology!

By joining this Community, I hope to achieve several goals. Firstly, I am looking to expand my professional network and engage with freelancers from diverse backgrounds. Collaboration and learning from others have always been key drivers of growth for me. I believe that being part of this Community will provide a platform to share experiences, exchange insights, and support each other on our freelance journeys.

As a language professional with an interest in technology, I am eager to learn from fellow freelancers who have expertise in areas such as AI, data science, and automation. I believe that staying updated with the latest trends and tools is crucial for our professional development. Moreover, I am always happy to share my knowledge and experiences in the translation field, especially in utilizing technology to enhance efficiency and maintain quality standards.

Over the years, I have developed effective business processes that allow me to deliver high-quality translations and meet client expectations. However, I believe that there is always room for improvement. I am particularly interested in learning more about project management strategies, optimizing workflows, and enhancing client communication. I believe that through shared experiences and insights, we can collectively elevate our freelance businesses and achieve even greater success.

I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be part of this vibrant Community. I look forward to engaging in valuable discussions, connecting with inspiring freelancers, and contributing to the collective knowledge and growth.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, need advice, or simply want to connect. Let's make the most out of this Community together!

Sincerely, Vespalec.

Vespalec,

My name is Bob Brink, living near Dallas, Texas. I have a lot of experience in project management, process modeling, and implementing large-scale systems. Your interest in project management strategies and optimizing workflows caught my attention. I recently built a capability for a client to take their work instruction documentation (how they would use a software system to forecast demand) and augment ChatGPT with that knowledge. The results were even better than I expected. I am now exploring how to create sophisticated process models from verbal descriptions and join that with relevant data models to diagnose workflow performance.

If there is overlap with your interests let me know your thoughts on the topic.

Cheers,

Bob

Hello Bob,
Your expertise in project management and process modeling sounds quite extensive, and the successful augmentation of ChatGPT for work instruction documentation is impressive. Utilizing AI to enhance forecasting accuracy in software systems is a forward-thinking approach that can yield significant benefits. Your exploration into developing sophisticated process models from verbal descriptions is particularly fascinating. This could pave the way for innovative methods of streamlining workflow performance analysis.
Suppose you want to diagnose workflow performance by integrating these verbal process models with relevant data models. Consider leveraging AI and machine learning techniques to parse natural language inputs and translate them into structured data. This structured data could then inform and refine your process models.
Further, coupling your process models with data analytics could offer deeper insights into workflow efficiencies and bottlenecks. The potential for predictive analytics in this space is vast and could significantly enhance decision-making capabilities.
I'd like to hear more about your methods and how you plan to overcome challenges associated with interpreting the nuances of verbal descriptions. Also, how do you ensure the accuracy and consistency of the data models that result from these descriptions?
Best regards,

Eng. Khaled Abdel Baky | COMFORT VALUATION ASSETS 

echo18b
Community Member

Hello all,
I am glad to be welcomed into the group. I have been working in data analysis, data modeling, data collection, data cleaning, as well as data visualization. Primarily, for the last 10 years, my tools have been Python, SAS, PowerBI, and SQL.
Given the new direction AI has taken the world in I have become focused on learning as much as I can about it. I have a real particular interest in Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. As such, I am consuming books, articles, and tutorials at a constant rate--during my side-hustle down-time.
I hope this group can be a sounding board and/or an influence, as we enter into this next level of expansive absorption and ultimate implementation. 🙂
I look forward to it.

Cheers,
MB

fd3a3560
Community Member

Thank you. We appreciate the development.
echo18b
Community Member

Thanks Medea. You are appreciated as well

2b48a25a
Community Member

Hi All,

Myself, Amar G. I am having 10+ years of experience in the ML & AI field. Worked with companies like GE, Progress Software & Microsoft to implement & productionize end-to-end AI & ML use cases. With a strong background in machine learning, deep learning, and large language models, I have a proven track record of integrating Generative AI capabilities into products.

I am super excited to learn and contribute to this community with my experience.

echo18b
Community Member

Hi,

Awesome. Highly impressive background.

What are your thoughts on ChatGPT?

MB

4cd5b68f
Community Member

First of all thank you for your time

It's me omama new in Upwork I am looking for work I am student of bs mathematics 6 semester and complete my dhms degree I can provide may service like Data entry, designing, content writing, editing and many other I would love to learn form other freelancer and leaders. 

0bf5a408
Community Member

Greetings!

With immense pleasure, I step into the vibrant world of the freelance market on Upwork, bringing with me an illustrious 35-year career as a Senior Director. Throughout my professional journey, I have been a stalwart in guiding organizations towards excellence, and now, I aim to offer my expertise and skills to clients seeking unparalleled services.

Add me to your professional network.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c2ae8809f17957d3

Regards,

Muhammad I.