🐈
» Groups » AI & Machine Learning » Forum » Re: Please Introduce Yourself!
Page options
d415060d
Community Member

Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello Everyone! 

This thread is here so you can introduce yourself to your fellow Community members!

You are encouraged to add some details on:

• what you're looking to achieve with joining this Community​, 
  • what you'd love to learn from other ​freelancers, or 
  • what business processes you've got figured out!

Tell us a little bit about yourself below!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
slavev
Community Member

Hi all!  I'm Stan and I'm happy to be part of a forward-thinking community, that's driven by curiosity and creation!

My experience is around 10 years in design, marketing and video production.

I'm using Midjourney, ChatGPT, other more famous ones as well.

Excited to see in action the combination of tools and specific usages for creating new value for a new world!

Happy to connect with anyone interested in AI in Design/Content Creation/Video/UI.

I'm also a community guide in the group so if there are other designers/marketeers around, we might have some topics for that niche if it seems interesting. 

Stan

View solution in original post

89 REPLIES 89
fa0e86f2
Community Member

I'm excited to be part of this Community and connect with fellow freelancers. My name is Vojtech Vespalec, and I am a professional translator with a passion for language and technology. Currently, I am working with an Upwork Enterprise client, Scale AI, where I have the opportunity to contribute to exciting projects involving artificial intelligence and machine learning. It's truly fascinating to be at the intersection of language and technology!

By joining this Community, I hope to achieve several goals. Firstly, I am looking to expand my professional network and engage with freelancers from diverse backgrounds. Collaboration and learning from others have always been key drivers of growth for me. I believe that being part of this Community will provide a platform to share experiences, exchange insights, and support each other on our freelance journeys.

As a language professional with an interest in technology, I am eager to learn from fellow freelancers who have expertise in areas such as AI, data science, and automation. I believe that staying updated with the latest trends and tools is crucial for our professional development. Moreover, I am always happy to share my knowledge and experiences in the translation field, especially in utilizing technology to enhance efficiency and maintain quality standards.

Over the years, I have developed effective business processes that allow me to deliver high-quality translations and meet client expectations. However, I believe that there is always room for improvement. I am particularly interested in learning more about project management strategies, optimizing workflows, and enhancing client communication. I believe that through shared experiences and insights, we can collectively elevate our freelance businesses and achieve even greater success.

I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be part of this vibrant Community. I look forward to engaging in valuable discussions, connecting with inspiring freelancers, and contributing to the collective knowledge and growth.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, need advice, or simply want to connect. Let's make the most out of this Community together!

Sincerely, Vespalec.

Vespalec,

My name is Bob Brink, living near Dallas, Texas. I have a lot of experience in project management, process modeling, and implementing large-scale systems. Your interest in project management strategies and optimizing workflows caught my attention. I recently built a capability for a client to take their work instruction documentation (how they would use a software system to forecast demand) and augment ChatGPT with that knowledge. The results were even better than I expected. I am now exploring how to create sophisticated process models from verbal descriptions and join that with relevant data models to diagnose workflow performance.

If there is overlap with your interests let me know your thoughts on the topic.

Cheers,

Bob

Hello Bob,
Your expertise in project management and process modeling sounds quite extensive, and the successful augmentation of ChatGPT for work instruction documentation is impressive. Utilizing AI to enhance forecasting accuracy in software systems is a forward-thinking approach that can yield significant benefits. Your exploration into developing sophisticated process models from verbal descriptions is particularly fascinating. This could pave the way for innovative methods of streamlining workflow performance analysis.
Suppose you want to diagnose workflow performance by integrating these verbal process models with relevant data models. Consider leveraging AI and machine learning techniques to parse natural language inputs and translate them into structured data. This structured data could then inform and refine your process models.
Further, coupling your process models with data analytics could offer deeper insights into workflow efficiencies and bottlenecks. The potential for predictive analytics in this space is vast and could significantly enhance decision-making capabilities.
I'd like to hear more about your methods and how you plan to overcome challenges associated with interpreting the nuances of verbal descriptions. Also, how do you ensure the accuracy and consistency of the data models that result from these descriptions?
Best regards,

Eng. Khaled Abdel Baky | COMFORT VALUATION ASSETS 

echo18b
Community Member

Hello all,
I am glad to be welcomed into the group. I have been working in data analysis, data modeling, data collection, data cleaning, as well as data visualization. Primarily, for the last 10 years, my tools have been Python, SAS, PowerBI, and SQL.
Given the new direction AI has taken the world in I have become focused on learning as much as I can about it. I have a real particular interest in Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. As such, I am consuming books, articles, and tutorials at a constant rate--during my side-hustle down-time.
I hope this group can be a sounding board and/or an influence, as we enter into this next level of expansive absorption and ultimate implementation. 🙂
I look forward to it.

Cheers,
MB

fd3a3560
Community Member

Thank you. We appreciate the development.
echo18b
Community Member

Thanks Medea. You are appreciated as well

2b48a25a
Community Member

Hi All,

Myself, Amar G. I am having 10+ years of experience in the ML & AI field. Worked with companies like GE, Progress Software & Microsoft to implement & productionize end-to-end AI & ML use cases. With a strong background in machine learning, deep learning, and large language models, I have a proven track record of integrating Generative AI capabilities into products.

I am super excited to learn and contribute to this community with my experience.

echo18b
Community Member

Hi,

Awesome. Highly impressive background.

What are your thoughts on ChatGPT?

MB

4cd5b68f
Community Member

First of all thank you for your time

It's me omama new in Upwork I am looking for work I am student of bs mathematics 6 semester and complete my dhms degree I can provide may service like Data entry, designing, content writing, editing and many other I would love to learn form other freelancer and leaders. 

0bf5a408
Community Member

Greetings!

With immense pleasure, I step into the vibrant world of the freelance market on Upwork, bringing with me an illustrious 35-year career as a Senior Director. Throughout my professional journey, I have been a stalwart in guiding organizations towards excellence, and now, I aim to offer my expertise and skills to clients seeking unparalleled services.

Add me to your professional network.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c2ae8809f17957d3

Regards,

Muhammad I.

funmitoblessed
Community Member

Hello, all!

It's a pleasure to be part of this community. 

I hope to meet and network with like-minded individuals for potential partnerships and collaborations and also learn how to make the best of Upwork. 

bouicgilbert
Community Member

Hi all

I'm Gilbert, and I'm excited to announce my choice to shift to freelancing. My past work with respectable organizations such as the Red Cross and MSF has provided me with a wealth of experience across several sectors.
By joining the Upwork AI community, I hope to widen my experiences, connect with like-minded people and organizations, and eventually help provide innovative answers to humanitarian concerns.

Happy to join you.

imosnoi
Community Member

Hello, i have 6+ years experience in AI, have done research for projects like counting people in buses using videos, multi agent cooperation using reinforcement learning.

In last year i have done 25+ GPT project for startups, in order to optimise internal processes like: article generation at scale, quiz questions generation, excel raport analysis, advanced chatbots and many more.

Want to find people interested in AI, see how they use AI, what are their perpective of AI in future.

6a00e912
Community Member

Hello! I am Nikola from Serbia. I am a Full-stack developer and worked on AI project many times. Also using AI tools like ChatGPT and CoPilot in my life and coding part too.
My goal is to get more knowledge and experience with AI problem solving and upcomping AI solutions.

k_gab
Community Member

Hi, there

I am Gábor, and I wrote my PhD in the field of Data Science/ Machine Learning/Deep Learning.

Nowadays I am working at the University of Szeged as a lecture professor, and as a free lancer here in the UpWork platform.

My favorite tasks to solve a time- series/ sequence based problems with ML,AI. I know that everybody is fascinating about neutral nets, but in many case a simple LightGBM could do better job than a very complicated DL solution (if you want I could describe why...). So my favorite tools are come from scikit learn, and other old-school packages. 

I am open to discuss anyone who needs help, or want to do a brainstorming about a problem.

mgoyal17
Community Member

Agreed! I created OCR which worked better than Tesseract using LightGBM. 

da54be5c
Community Member

Hello!

My name is George.

I have a travel agency through Upwork and I am an experienced Accountant as my main job.

Nice to meet you all!

hussainshahbaz23
Community Member

Hello Everyone, super excited to be here!

I became Top Rated Data Scientist on Upwork in 2023.

My engagements on upwork were related to:
- LLM Applications
- Career Guidance
- Trainings (AI / Data Science)

Looking forward to do better in the upcoming year!

8eadaab3
Community Member

Hi, my name is Helen.

I'm so glad to be a part of this community.

I have 4 years experience in Human resources and I use ChatGpt, my personal AI and other tools.

I would love to learn how to use more tools.

Thank you for this opportunity.

barcelonadavid
Community Member

Hello Everyone!
This is Arch. David Barcelona, having extensive knowledge in Architecture and Construction for almost 35+ years. 
Aside from practicing Architecture, I teach in college. Although I am using AI for small, non-extensive uses, I would like to inquire if there are any AI software suitable for Architecture and Engineering.

290ddac8
Community Member

Hello!
I am Prakhar. 
I have recently started working with Upwork and it has been great.  Very excited to learn from more experienced members.

194a9cb5
Community Member

Hello my name is Bruce and I am excited to be apart of the group. I have been intrested in AI most of my life but really got into it a little over a year ago. I made a full career shift into AI in September of this year. My main thing I love working on is Prompt Engineering and I have been learning alot about different softwares and coding. 

mshahid538
Community Member

Hello AI & Machine Learning Enthusiasts!

I'm Muhammad Shahid, proudly representing Pakistan. With over 5 years immersed in the realm of software development, I specialize in leveraging cutting-edge tools to navigate the ever-evolving landscape of web development.

Armed with a Masters of Computer Science degree, my focus areas include Machine Learning, Data Mining, and Artificial Intelligence. Joining this vibrant AI & ML community, my primary goal is to forge connections and delve deeper into the intricacies of these dynamic fields.

I'm eager to:

• Explore and contribute to discussions on advanced AI & ML concepts.
  • Learn from the rich experiences of fellow freelancers in the realm of artificial intelligence.
  • Share insights into the innovative business processes I've mastered throughout my journey.

Excited to collaborate, learn, and grow with this community of AI enthusiasts!

Best,
Muhammad Shahid :rocket:🤖

winner1ooo
Community Member

Hi everyone, 

I am a data scientist with proven track record in machine learning and statistical modeling. 

Certified IBM Data Science Professional Certificate, certified Generative AI with Large Language Models with Deep learning.AI and Amazon Web Services. I am happy to here to exchange knowledge and ideas about AI and Machine Learning.

https://www.coursera.org/learner/ifiri 

a0a34fef
Community Member

Hi everyone!, I'm iyin.

It's so exciting to be in this group with people of creativity and a particular goal.

Thank you.

nasaon
Community Member

Hi everyone! 

My name is Chinasa. A few weeks ago, I got this mail from OpenAI addressing me as a GPT builder. It was so fascinating that I went on to build more GPTs.

I am excited and seriously looking forward  to seeing what the GPT APP store will look like next year. I am here to connect with other AI enthusiasts.

Cheers!

ef62e8ee
Community Member

Hi everyone. 
looking forward to connect with you with possibility of working together on some awesome project I myself a machine learning engineer working in AI space for last 3 years 
my LinkedIn: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
my github: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

anisanassir
Community Member

Hi all, i am Anisa from Kenya just joined freelancing world. Would love to learn about al and all it entails. With finance background how would all help me. Thank you all

saurabh_mani
Community Member

Dear All,

I have expertise in database management, including Oracle DB, MS SQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL-9.6.1, Mongo DB, MS Access, and PostgreSQL. I also have experience with cloud development and support on platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP, ALIBABA Cloud, and Oracle Cloud.

In addition, I am proficient in programming languages and middleware such as Python, ASP.Net, C#, T-SQL, Asp.Net MVC 5.0, WCF Services/Web API 2.0, Angular 6.0, jQuery/Ajax, LINQ, ADO.NET, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, XML, VB.NET, VB 6.0, Mongoose, and Node.js. I have worked with ETL tools such as SSIS (2008 R2, 2012) and OLAP tools like SSAS (2008 R2), as well as reporting tools such as SSRS (2008 R2) and Crystal Reports 8.0.

Thanks 

Saurabh Mani 

lorainerose25
Community Member

Hi, I'm Loraine and I've been an online writer for the past 12 years. After resisting AI for most of 2023, I've realized it's an unstoppable train and actually pretty handy. I've now been using AI credits on Surfer SEO. I know very little about the complex content I'm meant to write about. It's helpful that AI filled in the blanks, giving me the guidance without hours of research.

timmarsh
Community Member

Spectators during the AI revolution.png

Workers like us on Upwork are at the forefront of the knowledge-work revolution. If you earn an income by doing something on a computer, you're about to see big shifts in what work if valuable. Steam and electricity destroyed the price for physical labour. But change was slowed down by the need to build every machine that turned steam or electricity into valuable work. AI will destroy the price of the current knowledge work at a much faster rate. This is because once you create an AI tool, a million instances of it can be spun up immediately, taking on all of the work that it was designed to do.

I joined this group so that I could sit side-side with spectators who really understand what is happeing, as we watch this whole thing collapse and wonder what will grow out of the chaos. I feel privileged to share this mind-blowing event with skilled experts like you all. 

I have been building systems and processes to make businesses more successful and easier to run for decades now. I provide my solutions using Notion, because it is the best balance between power, UX, and flexibility. 

au1khan
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for inviting me to this group. I am Asad and I come from electrical engineering background with a keen interest in the science of AI. 
I do ML and DL for living and work with all the streams viz text, audio and images. 

Community Member

Hi All,

My Name is Ali have been in Software testing for last 15+ yrs. worked on Test Automation. Now Looking for how I can learn more about AI/ML and use it in Software Testing. 

Recently started learning about AWS AI/ML services 

hadi-hebat
Community Member

Hi all! I'm Hadi and I'm happy to be part of a forward-thinking community, that's driven by curiosity and creation!

I am a computer engineer who loves analysis and mathematics, I pursued a career as a data analyst, combining these two fields and applying them to various industries and domains. I graduated from Ain Shams University with a bachelor's degree in computer engineering in 2019, and since then I have acquired multiple certifications and skills in data analytics, data visualization, and machine learning.
Excited to see in action the combination of tools and specific usages for creating new value for a new world!

Currently, I am using PowerBI, Oracle SQL, and IBM Cognos to provide data-driven insights and solutions to optimize business performance. I am passionate about learning new technologies and tools, and I am always eager to take on new challenges and opportunities in the data analytics field.

And I will be happy to connect with anyone interested in Data analysis and I hope I can help anyone.

3065d68f
Community Member

I am Satish Mehta, specializinf on how to use AI. I am conducting webinars, seminars and training courses on AI in India. I have also created Whatsapp groups for sharing knowledge about AI.   

gurprit_iphone
Community Member

Hi all!  I am Gurupritsingh Saini (Guru) and I am happy to be part of an amazing and forward-thinking community.

My experience is around 14+ years in mobile app development, ASO, project management and software development.

I am using ChatGPT, Bad and other more famous ones as well.

Happy to connect with anyone interested in AI in Design/Content Creation/Video/UI.

I'm also a community guide in the group so if there are other developers/sales person and CXOs around, we might have some topics for that niche if it seems interesting. 

Guru,

CEO - AppAspect Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

https://www.appaspect.com

bethelehem70
Community Member

Hello, I'm Bethelehem from Ethiopia, and I'm happy to be part of this community! I started learning about AI in 2021 during my university course. I've been working on training different AI models using machine learning and deep learning. I believe AI will have a big impact on our lives, changing how we do things. It's like having a smart assistant that can make processes better and faster. I'm excited about the possibilities and looking forward to being part of the AI journey with everyone here!

burcuisf
Community Member

Hello everyone, I am Burcu from Turkey and i am a Prompt Engineer for LLMs. Please feel free to contact and add me to your network for further coops and interactions, brain-storming any kind!

Future is AI!

Cheers

1cd653a2
Community Member

😍Hello Everyone! I hope all is well. 

Lead generation | Data Entry | Business leads | b2b lead generation | LinkedIn Lead generation.

I have long experience in this work and always use premium tools for my work. And but till now no client came to my IDI am waiting for client in this task.  Can anyone tell me why I don't have a client. 

Thanks Stay Blessed.

416401d3
Community Member

Greetings to us all, I am Carmel and I am really happy to be part of this large communit. Having a MASTERS in EEA which is in the elctronics field,  I am passionate about electronics , AI , writings(technichal , SEO, etc ) and tech world in general. I love learnig new softwares if I have to describe my love for tech. 

I am so  tech-savvy that it makes me to want to learn new topics and in this line Cybersecurity linked with AI is my next move. I am a new Freelancer yet I have come to love the way things are done here on Upwork and how various tasks are dealt with. I will really be happy to see Upwork move more and more daily. I am tunned to learn and Progress on UPWORK.