🐈
» Groups » AI & Machine Learning » Forum » Re: What is Your Favorite AI Tool?
Page options
williamtcooper
Community Member

What is Your Favorite AI Tool?

What are your favorite artificial intelligence tools and why?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2f9ed9c1
Community Member

That's a tough one, but I would have to say Stable Diffusion as it's the one I have the most experience with currently, but ElevenLabs and the newly discovered Haiper are both up there as well. Haiper seems to have great potential , and I have already used ElevenLabs at work to successfully clone my day-job managers voice as part of a CyberSecurity Month AI awareness campaign back in October of '23.

View solution in original post

145 REPLIES 145

Amar,

Have you tried the paid version?

74b15383
Community Member

I really like Perplexity Pro

Issac,

Why do you like Perplexity Pro the most?

Is this a paid version, and if so, how much?

37acc0a1
Community Member

It is hard to choose one...

Daniel,

I like ChatGPT Teams the most, but also have Gemini Advanced.

shubham251999
Community Member

My personal favorite is ChatGPT because its output quality is way better than any other LLM. Along with it, I use Anthropic's Claude as it supports file upload, and Windows Bing chat to get real-time answers and to generate images using text-to-image DALL-E 3.

ChatGPT Teams has data analytics also which is useful for some freelancers.

50517bbc
Community Member

I have used free versions of AI, but in my experience, perplexity.ai provides more accurate responses. Which one have you used the most?

I use the paid version of ChatGPT, Gemini, and Microsoft Copilot. Very powerful tools.

Do you use any of these?

williamtcooper
Community Member

Anyone here learning all the newest prompt engineering techniques?

What are your favorites?

williamtcooper
Community Member

Does everyone know that Prompt Engineering is one of the KEY skills to learn in this new generative AI business environment?

Yes I agree...right prompt give correct data and information and for that structure of respective model need to understand to get better prompt engineering grip

It's amazing the number of people that think generative AI doesn't work when in fact it works well, but the person isn't prompt engineering correctly.

1039e7c3
Community Member

Tensorflow and PyTorch for really anything Regression or predictive analytics. Huggingface offers a lot of open source models that really give mid journey a run for its money. Generative AI chatGPT is still one of the best.

Are you working mostly with data science?

I am, it started out as a hobby years ago and I've over time transitioned into it. I was lucky enough to have my employers be will to pay for the training and really give me the runway to just run with it. 

Are you using mostly generative AI data science techniques?

If so, how much time does it save IE 30% or?

I have used the ChatGPTo paid version for a data science project and loved it.

Have you used ChatGPTo teams?

2f9ed9c1
Community Member

That's a tough one, but I would have to say Stable Diffusion as it's the one I have the most experience with currently, but ElevenLabs and the newly discovered Haiper are both up there as well. Haiper seems to have great potential , and I have already used ElevenLabs at work to successfully clone my day-job managers voice as part of a CyberSecurity Month AI awareness campaign back in October of '23.

Were you cloning their voices to showcase how real-like the new deepfakes are?

fdff28ec
Community Member

I use chatgpt 4, it can do everything I want.

Do you use the paid version of ChatGPT?

What tasks do you use it for?

8f3ee07b
Community Member

Chat GPT and Copy.ai- But Still learning Higher applications 

What are you using ChatGPT and Copy.ai for?

denny_8765
Community Member

My favourite tool is Google Gemini.