🐈
» Groups » AI & Machine Learning » Forum » Re: What is Your Favorite AI Tool?
Page options
williamtcooper
Community Member

What is Your Favorite AI Tool?

What are your favorite artificial intelligence tools and why?

143 REPLIES 143

Have you had the opportunity to complete any data science projects since you are using the paid version?

sorry but I have no opportunity

Let the real AI activate and let us know to build up authentically

What about practicing on your own?

williamtcooper
Community Member

Anybody use the new Claude 3.5?

adfa1044
Community Member

I love scite.ai 

It’s great to create a quick overview on topics in a way that I can trust the info since it is based on academic articles. It really has a great assistant tool.

I’m unsure if it will appeal to everyone since there is nothing particularly unique other than the type of data that it focuses on, but as someone who likes to explore qualitative themes in research, it hits the spot for me. Also, it tends to avoid the generic answers you will get from typical AI chatbots.

Is it mostly a scientific AI tool?

ade9613c
Community Member

At this moment my favorite AI tool is Claude + Chatgpt, it is impressive what you can build with that convo.

Also today I found Not Diamond, which is great to find very fast which LLM model works better for a dsired task.

What does Not Diamond do?

let me know what is Not Diamond

cre8ivelogix
Community Member

While chatGPT is good for public use, enterprises need a different strategy to keep in control of thier data and how it is used. My favorite tool is CloudKitect AI platform that can provision an enterprise grade AI platform in AWS and the ability to use any model of your choice, that works best for your use case. All that setup in about a day. Checkout www.cloudkitect.com

Depending on GenAI Startegy and where an Enterprise is on the adoption curve, the first (second and third) priority is deployment for CoPilot. I am advising a bunch of large scale global corp's and 9 times out of 10 the effort needs to start there from a cost-benefit and strategic standpoint. This includes the EU with the strictest regulation around data privacy globally.

That's a good point to advise Enterprise companies to use CoPilot if they have no clue what is going on.

In my experience, the small and medium businesses are excited about using whatever GenAI solutions that will benefit them whereas some of the enterprise companies are slower to move.

I use Microsoft Edge - CoPilot. (Creative more than the other options of balanced and precise.) - Ms. Cheryl

I like the premium version of ChatGPT especially with creating GPTs.

Have you tried IBM Granite for that?

sonaresandeep
Community Member

Chat GPT

Do you use the premium paid version?

williamtcooper
Community Member

Anyone use the new ChatGPT -o1 Reasoner LLM which is at a PhD level for many subjects?