I have 0% long term clients, and I'm wondering how is that possible since I have been working with the same client for more then year and a half and we have had 40 contracts so far?
@Muhammad R wrote:
i am interested this job
Muhammad you are in the wrong section. If you are looking to hire a freelancer you need to post a job, not respond to the community forums. Further, your profile is set up as a freelancer, but says you need to hire someone. I suggest you read about how Upwork functions so that you can properly use the site and fill your needs.
Hope you are doing good.
I would like to share some tips to increase long term client ratio.
1. Once project is completed with client, Ask them if they would like to hire you for site regular maintenance or for whatever work you have done for them.
2. You can leave a message after 15 days / 1 Month to clients for whom you have recently worked. Politely remind them that you have worked for them in past and if they would need you again for work.
3. You can run Email campaign if you have client email ID, In Email put your upwork profile link so that they can easily find you again.
4. Once in a month , Message to all clients that how are you doing. Make sure client should not get irritate.
5. Tell your other skills to client when you done job. Sometime it happens that client has impression that you are skillful for only those skills using which you have worked for them. For ex: If you have done job as web developer and you have good command over SEO as well then tell your client about same.
6. Negotiate your rate and give reasonable quote when client comes for long term work.
7. Give good suggestions to clients which are helpful for them. For ex: If you feel that client website is loading very slow then you can suggest them that how that will be helpful to client if site load very fast.
I hope above tips will help you to increase long term client percentage.
Just contact the support team, a lot of issues are happening the system. Anyway, the support team is very helpful and hopefully they will fix this issue as they did with mine.