🐈
» Forums » Agencies » About Agency
Page options
exinox
Community Member

About Agency

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to inquire about the process for temporarily closing our agency account on Upwork. Specifically, I would like to know if it is possible to close the agency account temporarily and restore it at a later time when needed.

We are considering temporary closure due to No Contracts are currently activated. However, we want to ensure that we can easily reactivate our agency account in the future without any complications.

Could you please provide information on whether this is feasible and the steps involved in temporarily closing and later restoring an agency account on Upwork?

Your assistance in clarifying this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this request.

Best regards,

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Gautam,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. Yes, it is possible to temporarily close your agency. However, you need to reach out to our support team for assistance in restoring it. 

Additionally, if you want to close your account on Upwork, there are a few important steps first to make sure everything is resolved and secure. You may want to visit this help article to learn more about closing your agency.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths