🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agecy
Page options
nawaz-sumbal
Community Member

Agecy

Hi everyone, Hope you are doing well! I have a freelancer account! Now I want to convert my freelancer account to an agency account. Because I want to add more members to my team. I want to ask that creating an agency and working as an agency is paid on Upwork? Are there any fees? 

Secondly, right now I am working as a content writer. I want to expand my services to SEO and website development in the future. Is this is possible that in my agency I add members who work as a web developer or as SEO expert. 

Or I can add members to my team only who have the same niche means they are also working as a content writer. 

Further, what are the suggestions that I should keep in mind to make my agency profile successful!

Thank you so much!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sumbal,

You can create an agency account by going to the Settings > Contact info page, clicking on the 'New Agency Account' button, and filling out the form.

Please note that all payments for agency contracts are received in the agency's account balance. You can check out this help article for more information about that.

Regarding service fees, they are subject to the same pricing structure as for freelancers. For more information, you can refer to this help article.

I suggest that you check out these helpful articles to learn more about agencies and how they work on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sumbal,

You can create an agency account by going to the Settings > Contact info page, clicking on the 'New Agency Account' button, and filling out the form.

Please note that all payments for agency contracts are received in the agency's account balance. You can check out this help article for more information about that.

Regarding service fees, they are subject to the same pricing structure as for freelancers. For more information, you can refer to this help article.

I suggest that you check out these helpful articles to learn more about agencies and how they work on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths